Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Supposedly a senator punched a guy who was riding by and cursed Trump....  Thread:

NSFW

https://twitter.com/gravemorgan/status/1299228201000996864

It appears to be radio host Eric Metaxas. I'm on firefox so I'm not sure if the tweet being retweeted shows up or not. If it does, there is one NSFW word in that tweet so I'm putting it in a spoiler tag. The entire video (I believe) is below:

Spoiler

EDIT: not a senator.

I've seen a lot of stuff, but if Trump wins again, this is no longer my country. It is no longer "the best country in the world", "land of the free" or any of that buzzword nonsense. I'm also ready to completely give up on most of the white population. Trump not only needs to lose, but it needs to be a resounding defeat.

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

It appears to be senator Eric Metaxas. I'm on firefox so I'm not sure if the tweet being retweeted shows up or not. If it does, there is one NSFW word in that tweet so I'm putting it in a spoiler tag. The entire video (I believe) is below:

Reveal hidden contents

^^The comments in that thread 🤣

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Here is my fear, Trump is going to cheat.  In fact he is already cheating, as we know.  However that is likely not close to the only ways he is going to cheat.  

GOP has been stacking the courts.

This election will be messy and the judicial will have to settle the problems.

They can simply hand Trump victories.

3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

It appears to be radio host Eric Metaxas. I'm on firefox so I'm not sure if the tweet being retweeted shows up or not. If it does, there is one NSFW word in that tweet so I'm putting it in a spoiler tag. The entire video (I believe) is below:

EDIT: not a senator.

He's a right winger who lies like other humans breathe and spends his time carrying water for Trump.

So he might as well be a Republican senator. 

So as I was watching an old Super Bowl on my laptop, I decided to tune in last night. After 10 minutes, I feel asleep and woke up around 12 and it was ending. I see from the comments I didn't miss anything. Also I seen that Fox News said it was ok, so let me guess, more lies on top of the lies the others told too lol.

6 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

So as I was watching an old Super Bowl on my laptop, I decided to tune in last night. After 10 minutes, I feel asleep and woke up around 12 and it was ending. I see from the comments I didn't miss anything. Also I seen that Fox News said it was ok, so let me guess, more lies on top of the lies the others told too lol.

Yes, there may have been an alternative fact or 2.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/08/28/fact-checking-president-trumps-acceptance-speech-2020-rnc/?hpid=hp_no-name_factchecker-110aa%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

President Trump ended the Republican National Convention on Thursday with a tidal wave of tall tales, false claims and revisionist history. Here are 25 claims by the president that caught our attention, along with seven claims by speakers earlier in the evening.

Archived