Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, DCranon21 said:

So from the looks of it, I didn't miss anything. I did catch glassed eye Donnie Jr, looking like he did an 8 ball in the green room before he took the stage. Look at the comparison LOL 

CNN was diplomatic about it on TV mentioning his eyes appeared wet but it didn’t seem connected to an emotional speech.  

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Didn't watch a minute of tonight's RNC. Should feel bad. Don't.

what's the point? we all know what they're about by now. we all know who we're voting for at this point. and we've seen the damage they've caused, so its not even entertainment anymore. so why waste your time?

The revisionist history of Covid 19 was the most galling display of gaslighting I’ve ever seen. 

Sure, as the tidal wave was crashing on our heads, he approved things that literally any president would have done.

They produce this propaganda video that is so incongruent with facts that it looks like it came from North Korea.  

Then it segued into medical professionals awkwardly praising him, to show how human he is!? 

What the ****, GOP? How removed from reality do you have to be to be swayed by this? 

Holy ****!

Just catching up and watched Bimboly Guilfoyle invoking demons and I may have hurt myself a bit

Just strategically, you put hitters in lineup to open up, the way that Michelle spoke for the Dems, build some buzz, draw people in on following nights, etc.

If they think that Goebbels in a pushup bra is a satisfactory counter to Michelle then they are even crazier than I imagined

And I have a lurid imagination

They did exactly what they had to do and appeal to their lunatic base.

Their gameplan for the election is to rig the thing, either by preventing people from voting or just getting rid of voting systems entirely(i.e. the USPS fiasco).

There is no way they win a legitimate election and they know this.

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

How many Americans, you figure, don't trust any politician?

My point is really that if that's normal (and it probably is) the whole system is deeply broken. 

People should feel like they can trust what their prospective leaders tell them about a global pandemic.

Archived