Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Definitely had to turn down my tv volume, shut the **** up Kim Guilfoyle, damn.

I like loud speeches.  Not her speech, because she’s backing a madman and sounds like a crazy fascist, but you know... in general.  You gringos need to get over your fear of loud noises.  You’re not rabbits.  

Just now, Destino said:

I like loud speeches.  Not her speech, because she’s backing a madman and sounds like a crazy fascist, but you know... in general.  You gringos need to get over your fear of loud noises.  You’re not rabbits.  

Dude, the sounds coming out of her face combined with that makeup and all the botox east of the Mississippi was scary as ****.  I don't care who you are.  

Sean Parnell lived for how long before realizing we all bleed red?  Was he expecting a horseshoe crab among his fellow troops?  Enough with these cheesy made for tv speeches!  

These people need to start hiring writers outside of their right wing circles.  It’s all small words and bad acting right now.  

The MAGA hat kid from Kentucky is scheduled for tomorrow, according to the Wikipedia speaker list.

And holy crap, have you seen some of the speakers the RNC is trotting out over the next few days?  Dana White?  Rudy Giuliani?  Scott Dane, who actually has a note that says "Not to be confused with a similarly named criminal."

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Is this **** a joke?  I understand having people assure voters that you have a heart when you run the first time.  No one knows you at that point.  Needing people to assure Americans that Trump is a real human being, with a heart and everything, as the incumbent however, is ridiculous.  If Trump had empathy, we’d know it by now.  

That they think this is a case that still needs to be made says a lot.  

Goes along with an incumbent President running on the promise that his second term won't be like his first.  

Although, I do remember Nixon running for reelection on the promise that he could end the war in Vietnam, but couldn't tell us how unless he was reelected.  (Delivered on it, too.)  

Archived