Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

22 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’ll take that bet.  Q3 numbers are gonna be abysmal.

Yep...people lose that extra $600/wk July 31st - 5 weeks from now. New housing starts were down 18% in May. Expect that trend to continue downward for the next several months. Any tax return money has long been spent. 

Given the virus trends nationally, August & beyond look ugly. 

I need to find a site that tracks foreclosures of homes & commercial real estate. 

20 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yep...people lose that extra $600/wk July 31st - 5 weeks from now. New housing starts were down 18% in May. Expect that trend to continue downward for the next several months. Any tax return money has long been spent. 

Given the virus trends nationally, August & beyond look ugly. 

I need to find a site that tracks foreclosures of homes & commercial real estate. 

https://www.zillow.com/foreclosures/

I'm mailing in my ballot tomorrow for Texas run-offs. I qualify for a mail in ballot simply because I'm over 65. 

For future elections, states needs to pass laws that make voting easier. Like I said, I sold a real property over the internet, we can certainly vote the same way, plus universal mail in ballots.

1. Trump knew about a Russian hit list for American troops? Doesn't look good for his "military president" con.

2. Can we finally turn Florida blue once and for all? I don't know why Florida always gets a front row seat (or the deciding vote) in picking our next president in every freaking election. Florida is the dumbest, most worthless and embarrassing state in America who ultimately make us look like morons on the world stage. I no longer want Florida having a say in who our next POTUS will be. I don't even trust Florida enough to decide whether Florida should wipe it's ass from back to front or not.*

*Do not wipe your ass from back to front, just in case you're reading this in Florida.

23 hours ago, visionary said:

Let's not forget that while they are pointing towards this red herring of Mail-in ballot fraud which exists only in their fantasies, in the real world they are closing down polling locations to suppress the vote.  Here we have the real reason that they are fighting so hard to stop mail-in voting.  They have no plan to suppress minority votes by mail. 

Archived