Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

30 minutes ago, China said:

The Lincoln Project needs to get these videos on national TV, not just the internet.  Many Trump supporters still get their news via the WV state flower (aka the satellite dish)

Agree. Only real argument is that they probably gave up on Trump supporters. If they support him now, they always will. The independents may be seeing this stuff. Maybe even moderate republicans. We will see. This **** is almost criminal though. 

While Biden campaign may want to stay out of the direct battle against Trump, since Trump is sinking himself; the Dems shouldn't be relying on The Lincoln project to do their work for them.   

The Dems and Dem aligned groups should be hitting Trump and the GOP hard on everything.   Tie the GOP to everything Trump since they are 1000% under him.

Seeing how Trump deals with covid, protects Putin, and corrupts our justice department and intelligence community, and uses the office for profit, and it’s hard to see him just walking away or allowing an unfixed election where he could lose. 

6 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Who advertises there now? I imagine it's a bare bones operation and tax write-off for benefits in other areas. 

I have a coworker who only watches Fox News. I see lots of gold and silver commercials. Lots of health care commercials. You know, stuff that foolish old people would be into.

Archived