Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I saw this and immediately questioned it. Maybe i just don't understand what it's saying. Maybe Republicans are dissatisfied because the GOP isn't been dickish enough. 

Part of it is definitely people thinking Trump isn't being as tough as people on Fox want him to be or that things are in chaos because of this, but that's not a good thing for him.  

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

The hill he's willing to die on is keeping Army bases named for traitors who killed American soldiers to keep black people enslaved. And he's going to throw in a racial slur into the announcement to boot. 

Clearly this is a man who knows how to read a moment and expand his base of support. 

7 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:
This is their only attack right now, and it doesn't seem to be working.

This guy can barely read out loud.

Whats funny is its clear he and his Press Sec do the exact same thing lol

8 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

The hill he's willing to die on is keeping Army bases named for traitors who killed American soldiers to keep black people enslaved. And he's going to throw in a racial slur into the announcement to boot. 

Clearly this is a man who knows how to read a moment and expand his base of support. 

Just about every President gets something named after him - airports, bridges, highways...  What does the nation name for Donald J. Trump when he's gone?

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Just about every President gets something named after him - airports, bridges, highways...  What does the nation name for Donald J. Trump when he's gone?

A few parking lots. Maybe a vending machine. 

Vending machine with only mayo in it. 

We're not talking about closing the bases, we're talking about renaming them, when they're currently named after TRAITORS who SECEDED from this country. Its crazy to me he's willing to fight so hard on this. But he sure does know his base...

10 hours ago, Llevron said:

There is another motive here rather we know what it is or not yet. 

He's losing advertisers and Fox is setting money aside for lawsuits.

If this is the beginning of an actual pivot, it's for survival.

Trump is beyond too arrogant to admit he might lose and be wiped from existence, that's one man versus a lot of jobs if Fox News gets wiped out as well.

For our sake, it's a win win.  I don't care if he's full of crap, either the folks that only listen to fox news start to agree with the pivot or jump ship further weakening them.

If it goes south for them, it will encourage Trump to double down to protect what's left of his base, further ensuring his free fall.

Like has been noted, Tucker has called out this nonsense before, but it always felt like either him cracking a little or try to "remind" folks he's fair.  I'm not buying it until the pivot is is seen on a regular basis, this just look like a giant crack in the armor, not a total 180 yet.

Archived