Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

From its inception and to this very day, America remains the greatest engine of economic mobility, personal freedom and social progress that humanity has ever devised.

It is very much worth fighting for.  Still.

Just wanted to put that out there...

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Kanye announced he is joining the race. 

I feel slightly responsible for this. 

Okay, nevermind.  Let’s close up shop.

7 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I think it's a good thing for a wise Latina to be on the bench. I think an AA female would expound the view of liberty...and probably in harsher detail than the public is ready for.

I think Val gets the job done as VP, here and abroad. 

We already have a Latina on the bench. We don’t have a Latino though.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I mean any half brained person could guess that Desert Storm was.....in a desert. Not a jungle. 

what a ****ing dip ****. 

Just a friendly reminder that this is the same person who said the Continental Army took over the airports from the British in the 18th century. 

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If Yeezy spends the next 4 months screaming “healthcare is a human right” and “Jefferson had slaves too” on twitter, he’s probably guaranteed at least 10% of the vote.

If he's at all serious about following thru with this, my guess would be he's trying to steal some black and young votes from Biden to help the Tangerine Turd Blossom. 

4 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

If he's at all serious about following thru with this, my guess would be he's trying to steal some black and young votes from Biden to help the Tangerine Turd Blossom. 

Maybe he has a nice check waiting for him, if Trump wins.  Pulling away votes from Biden, would give Trump 4 more years.

How stupid would be the people voting for him though?  He wouldn't be a serious candidate and they know voting for him would give us 4 more years of Trump.  Do, they think their lives would really be any better? 

7 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

How stupid would be the people voting for him though?  He wouldn't be a serious candidate and they know voting for him would give us 4 more years of Trump.  Do, they think their lives would really be any better? 

I mean, I want to say no one would be that dumb, but we're a country with 60 million people who listened to Donald Trump and thought "You know, this guy should run the free world". 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What on earth did the Kardashians do to that guy

Put him on TV more.

Folks like Dave Chappell say he was always like that even when he was just a guy who made beats from Chicago. 

Him experimenting with music isnt dictated by that, but I believe his mom dying had more of an impact on him then the car accident (this came up in the hip hop thread).

This being the Presidetial election thread, we can do to him what we shoulda done with Trump instead of "well, we havent tried it yet."...ignore him instead of giving him a platform over more serious candidates.

If hes not serious, and I dont think he is anymore serious then his recent "Christian Rap" album, dont treat him seriously.  Dont cut off someone like Biden or AOC to go live to Kanye and his tropical fish tank of policy proposals complete with 808.

Archived