Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

It’s never controversial to put your own interests first.  It’s only controversial when others put their interests over yours.  Just like making it more expensive to drive isn’t controversial to people with money or those that don’t drive.  Those that can’t afford it get crushed, but that’s the price of progress say those that stand to gain.  

The biggest loser in the drive to not increase taxes across the board when necessary is typically the very people you think “get crushed”. States like Kansas and Oklahoma are the living examples of this. 

15 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Is she live-tweeting in the middle of the debate?

Alright, I'm turning in for the night.  Hopefully I don't miss anything useful.

They've all been tweeting during the debate...but it's their teams doing it.  

Pete really wants to remind everyone he’s young.  “I’ll be in my 40s then” haha.  Despite his lack of subtly I liked him tonight.  Warren scares me a little bit and I don’t believe her tax plans will work as she imagines they will but she’s got a vision she’s fought for for years.  I can respect that.  I liked Bernie too, and for the same reasons.   

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The biggest loser in the drive to not increase taxes across the board when necessary is typically the very people you think “get crushed”. States like Kansas and Oklahoma are the living examples of this. 

When necessary, sure.  We just disagree on the definition of necessary.  Probably on what we’d spend that money on, too.  

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Not sure if you guys know this but Beto has been to every county and district in Texas. 

Pretty sure you made that up. Beto would've mentioned it at some point. 

Is there anything less interesting than candidates discussion there own debate performances?

Finally thoughts on tonight:

Warren- She tied with Bernie for the night as the winner.  She should continue to steal Bernie's thunder.

Sanders- He tied with Lizzie for the night as the winner.  He didn't stop the tide turning towards to Lizzie. 

Buttigieg- He had a good night and came in second but he's going to fade since he will get no African american support.

O-Rourke-  He did much better than last time but he's not going anywhere either.

Delany-  Did he bribe CNN?  Despite tonight, the Republicrat is going no where.

Klobuchar-  Time for her to drop out, she's not catching on.

Willamson- MaryAnne, sadly did well enough that she probably will make the next debate. She needs to drop out though.

Bullock- He did okay in his debut but he's going nowhere either. Dropout dude.

Ryan- He sucked mostly.  He needs to drop out.

Hickenlooper- He really needs to drop out.

Hopefully, the also rans will see the light and drop out now.  Some of them should run for Senate instead.

16 minutes ago, visionary said:

They've all been tweeting during the debate...but it's their teams doing it.  

aside the questions/moderators, i thought it was a surprisingly substantive and  useful effort that really let even most of the stragglers make their presence felt....they got a decent range of policy differentiation out there and personality differences too and that's good for viewers...all in all a better outcome that i expect from the time/structure design of the format...but i flipped across the pre-game coverage a few times in the hour prior and was reminded of the tv culture as portrayed in the  richard dawson scenes in running man or stanley tucci in hunger games

36 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Buttigieg's point on someone will die in Afghanistan despite being born after 9/11 was amazing. America is mentally ill. We have lost our minds.

Well, I have been telling you guys you've lost your minds for almost 2 years now. And you are only now believing me?

6 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Tomorrow Trump will tweet that he is an enemy of the people who probably lives somewhere rat infested

Future tweet

"Fake news CNN now hiring "journalist" who hasn't graduated elementary school. Possible labor law violations? President T is on it!"

Archived