Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I like passion.  I don’t trust people that discuss emotional topics in a perfectly calm tone of voice with no visible emotion.  Some of this stuff should make these people angry.  

Elizabeth Warren took on giant banks and beat them*.

*negotiated a relatively small fine in exchange for the largest act of bank fraud in human history.  

She just kill that Delaney bama though.  Soul gone, bruh.  

Rod Stewart's Passion:

I must be in the minority.  I'm actually enjoying Delaney because he's bringing some different perspectives and challenging Sanders/Warren on some of their stuff.  I could do without the other guys on that end like Hickenlooper and Ryan.  Oh, and Williamson.

And quite honestly, I think Delaney/Klobucher are right.  Some of these candidates are promising stuff I don't think will work and don't always agree with.  They may still get elected but there's no problem with getting challenged.

Just now, Forehead said:

And quite honestly, I think Delaney/Klobucher are right.  Some of these candidates are promising stuff I don't think will work and don't always agree with.  They may still get elected but there's no problem with getting challenged.

Oh yeah, some of this stuff is class President hopefuls promising music and ice cream in the lunch room.  

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

Theres a difference between challenging and demonizing.

They are making a mistake by attacking the Green New Deal for going too far, it absolutely has to match the urgency of the issue, theres no middle ground here.

Archived