Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

37% of people think Trump could teach a child to read?  He doesn’t read and he admittedly took almost no part in raising any of his children.  

Im more concerned about how a guy like Biden could poll so unfavorably. He seems like a genuinely nice and caring man who probably has the patience for all sorts of mundane things like those listed.

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Im more concerned about how a guy like Biden could poll so unfavorably. He seems like a genuinely nice and caring man who probably has the patience for all sorts of mundane things like those listed.

I am a mere amateur at political analysis so bear with me here, but from what I have seen since my teenage years in the 90's to now having just turned 40, the GOP, Conservatives, Right-wing think tanks goal since the 1980's have been to poison the term/brand "liberal" so much that every single election all they have to do is tag someone with that label and automatically it ruins any chance of them getting votes from about 30ish percent of the population.  It is why Trump has so desperately tried to paint Biden as an imaginary leftist in hiding, "just like Bernie", "taken over by the left wing of the party" it is literally all he has been running on since  Biden won the nomination.  The GOP does not run on policy any longer.       

Got my vote in a drop box yesterday

Line for in person voting was wrapped around the building. I'm used to long lines every year but it was easily 3x as big this year, and we are still in early voting to boot.

Feels real good to see all the turnout. Bodes well for the Senate as well as the Presidency.

13 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Got my vote in a drop box yesterday

Line for in person voting was wrapped around the building. I'm used to long lines every year but it was easily 3x as big this year, and we are still in early voting to boot.

Feels real good to see all the turnout. Bodes well for the Senate as well as the Presidency.

What state are you located in, if you don’t mind my asking?

Archived