Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

My spirit's been calmed since I voted. I watch a couple of MSNBC programs and will probably stop until election day when I watch the returns.

I think Trump will try shenanigans with the courts if it's close. I doubt he ever concedes, but he'll slink out of the WH. He'll be at Biden's inauguration because he doesn't want to look bad and be ridiculed.

20 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

He's both the most incompetent politician ever and a mega powerful super villain. #trumplogic

It really is bizarre. But it mirrors how he seems to see the world as well. In Trump's world, Biden is both colossally inept and stupid, but is also apparently capable of ending electricity, windows, and cows. 

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He'll be at Biden's inauguration because he doesn't want to look bad and be ridiculed.

Should Biden be elected, I don’t believe Trump will gracefully be at his inauguration.  Not for a second.  It’s pretty obvious he only cares what his people think of him and they would applaud a no show or drama.

30 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My spirit's been calmed since I voted. I watch a couple of MSNBC programs and will probably stop until election day when I watch the returns.

I think Trump will try shenanigans with the courts if it's close. I doubt he ever concedes, but he'll slink out of the WH. He'll be at Biden's inauguration because he doesn't want to look bad and be ridiculed.

Trump will not be president on Jan.20. He will be gone by Christmas and let Pence finish the term.

4 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I see the wait time people are having w/ the mail in process on here.

Just wanted to inform people that it took less than 2 days for them to receive my ballet via dropbox in MD. At least that route is working pretty well.

. . . unless it's a drive-up dropbox, in Texas.  

12 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I see the wait time people are having w/ the mail in process on here.

Just wanted to inform people that it took less than 2 days for them to receive my ballet via dropbox in MD. At least that route is working pretty well.

You are in a blue state. It’s the red and swing states where the gop is trying to steal the election.

Archived