Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Weird to me that, three days out, 538 has Biden's chances at 90 percent. And they still just have him as "favored" instead of "clearly favored."  Maybe I missed the writeup on how they determine the terminology they use. Or is Nate just still trying to hedge his bets due to 2016?

12 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Weird to me that, three days out, 538 has Biden's chances at 90 percent. And they still just have him as "favored" instead of "clearly favored."  Maybe I missed the writeup on how they determine the terminology they use. Or is Nate just still trying to hedge his bets due to 2016?

Hedging like hell. There’s no precedent for the polling error that would be required for Trump to win. 

"As of Friday, election officials had set aside ballots from Black and Hispanic voters at two times the rate of ballots from White voters, according to an analysis by University of Florida political science professor Daniel Smith. For people younger than 24, the rate was more than four times what it was for those 65 and older."

I am certain that biden has more support in FL and TX, but suppression tactics are just too robust in those states. Definitely not expecting him to win either with dozens of stories like this coming out

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Why the **** would give them some grandiose sounding name like "MAGA Cavalry"? They were TERRORISTS.

They were a group of armed people using intimidation, violence, and threats of violence in the pursuit of political aims.

That's literally the goddamn dictionary definition of terrorism. 

They brought a horse to Barr’s house?  Hahaha 

They’re panicking.  They’re clinging to conspiracy theories, but reality is bleeding in.  Now they’re desperate for something to drastic to happen to preserve their little imaginary world.  They want Barr to act before Election Day because they sense what’s coming,

22 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

AU Professor has predicted every election since 1984 correctly - his latest prediction is Biden. May be total BS but at least he has a system. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-correctly-predicted-every-election-005517231.html

I love how the Fox News host still tried to spin it at the end by saying Trump was only being affected by things "out of his control".

Pretty sure Trump's reaction (or lack thereof) to the pandemic and racial justice issues was quite in his control.

37 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

AU Professor has predicted every election since 1984 correctly - his latest prediction is Biden. May be total BS but at least he has a system. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-correctly-predicted-every-election-005517231.html

I don't care if the polls show Biden's up by 20 points. I don't care what "xxx's predictive model" says. I don't care if Nostradamus had sex with Ms. Cleo, who then gave birth to Cleodamus, and the ultra-psychic Cleodamus predicts Biden is going to win. Go out and vote.

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I don't care if the polls show Biden's up by 20 points. I don't care what "xxx's predictive model" says. I don't care if Nostradamus had sex with Ms. Cleo, who then gave birth to Cleodamus, and the ultra-psychic Cleodamus predicts Biden is going to win. Go out and vote.

Easy there tiger. Where did I suggest anyone should not vote? I was simply providing an interesting article - like the several hundred other posts that had polls and opinions that you chose not to call out.   

I agree there should be nothing taken for granted. But that does not mean we can't have a discussion about it.  It doesn't mean I am suggesting anything other than - look, here is an interesting article/video that suggests Biden will win. 

And BTW - I voted 3 weeks ago. 

image.png.e3dd263951f6f9abd4557373384d17e6.png

Archived