Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

The Marist poll is the one that had Gillum up by 5 points right before the election.  All I'm saying is it's hard to rely on something that was off by 6 points in a recent election.

I get what you are saying but the pollsters saw the same thing. They have all at least attempted to adjust their process so it does not happen again. I am not saying it will not happen again. I too am a bit apprehensive.   But I do believe they have tried to make adjustments. So that much of a shift is very unlikely. 

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

None of this is going to stop Trump from exercising every possible power he can to stop as many votes from being counted as he can. And the biggest problem for us isn't Trump himself, because he's evil but he's also a nincompoop. It's that he has smart evil people like Barr, some Republican governors and AGs, as well as multiple SCOTUS justices who will do his bidding and could potentially be quite effective at it. 

You know what?

All Trump would have to do is tweet that he won and call everything else Fake News. His followers won't believe anything else.

And he's capable of doing just that and put on a serious mess. Biden could be officially declared winner 538-0 that his followers would vehemently deny it calling that Fake News...

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Waited 90 minutes to vote but got it done. Is early voting just crazy long everywhere? I remember in years past voting on actual Election Day and being done in like 5 minutes.

Depends on where you live, probably.  I was gonna early vote, but my dumbass neighbor held this huge, no-mask wearing block party a few weeks back, so I just requested a ballot via mail and dropped it off at the ballot box

1 hour ago, mammajamma said:

wtf is this nonsense now?

even if there's nothing to this, i just can't see tx going blue yet with all of the suppression tactics they currently have

Wait...so the Texas Republican party is asking the courts to literally erase over 100,000 votes because the manner of how the votes were cast was more favorable to Democrats? Are you ****ing kidding me? ****ing unamerican scum sucking dregs of the earth.

Archived