Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

i'm putting this here i guess cuz it's fox news trying to help the trump cause for reelection..i just saw a clip on cnn previewing an upcoming segment on "today's version of alternate reality over on the fox channel"...it was on in the background but i caught lou dobbs red-faced saggy-jowl image yelling 'nothingburger' and then some head on a panel show said "this is a booger they tried to dress up as a bombshell"....that was the guy's takedown...on fox news....'booger'....i switched channels but i think he might have been adding 'poo-poo' when i did...they know their audience is the point , and wow what an easy way to make a living if you are ok with being that vile a meatsack--i'd need to hear the right figure before i'd even consider it

I actually think Trump Supporters and Fox viewers — the not filthy rich ones — are suffering from some kind of mental disorder. Previously I would have said it was all politics and racism (which, not that I think about it is probably a disorder in itself) but now that it’s clear that supporting Trump is akin to risking your life it makes me wonder. I mean even the most basic organisms on this planet prioritize their own safety above anything else. But these particular kinds of humans have devolved past that in some weird way I don’t understand. That has to be a disorder. 

The only thing I can think of is that part of his brain that thinks “if I make this guy like me, he’ll write awesome things about me. I know, I can get him to like me by sharing super secret stuff with him, and he’ll appreciate that by liking me.” Outweighed the “he’s recording everything I say” part of the brain. 

knowing that what is it you think he told Putin?!?!?

It is probably due to Trump's narcissism.   Look at his reaction.  He isn't embarrassed or self-aware about his actual answers to the questions AT ALL, his main criticism is the way the "evil media" is portraying the interview as if they are the weird ones for not reporting that his answers to the questions were "perfect"   This is how that man thinks.  

21 minutes ago, tshile said:

The only thing I can think of is that part of his brain that thinks “if I make this guy like me, he’ll write awesome things about me. I know, I can get him to like me by sharing super secret stuff with him, and he’ll appreciate that by liking me.” Outweighed the “he’s recording everything I say” part of the brain. 

Loose lips sink ships.

36 minutes ago, tshile said:

Just pointing out.  The first state visit Trump had as President, was the Russian Ambassador.  

He barred all American press from covering the meeting.  Because they're the enemy.  But invited the Russian Ambassador to bring his "reporters" to the meeting.  Including their electronics.  

At the meeting, Trump decided to brag about what great classified information he gets, now.  To show off how great it was, he supposedly gave the Russian ambassador information which was sufficient to reveal the identity of an Israeli agent, inside ISIS.  I assume, because it was the most important piece of classified information he could recall on short notice.  

Also recalling an editorial cartoon.  

Trump and Putin sitting at some photo op.  Fancy chairs.  Tiny table with something useless, between them.  

Trump is leaning out of his chair, towards the Secret Service standing against the wall.  

"Make sure the Americans haven't bugged the room."  

11 hours ago, Llevron said:

I actually think Trump Supporters and Fox viewers — the not filthy rich ones — are suffering from some kind of mental disorder. Previously I would have said it was all politics and racism (which, not that I think about it is probably a disorder in itself) but now that it’s clear that supporting Trump is akin to risking your life it makes me wonder. I mean even the most basic organisms on this planet prioritize their own safety above anything else. But these particular kinds of humans have devolved past that in some weird way I don’t understand. That has to be a disorder. 

Developmental delays, i.e. what used to be known as the R word, aren’t mental disorders.😉

8 hours ago, visionary said:
Tя☭mp staff setting up teleprompter tweet.

That whole teleprompter nonsense has been a thing for the Republiklans since Obama but Tя☭mp really glommed onto it.

55 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Look at that sea of red hats. Almost no exceptions.

No problem putting cotton on your heads right? But on your face, that’s fascism.

It's too bad the Klan traded in the white hood, which would serve as an effective mask, for the red hats. 

Archived