Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Did he really do the "Jefferson had slaves too" thing?  

He did as well as the George Washington thing.

Unacceptable. Insane. Every Republican in this country who is a good person, every Democrat in this country who is a good person, and every Independent in this country who is a good person should hang their head in shame. 

• Like 4

I am a white middle aged man that lives in a quiet, safe, and rich community.   The path from my home to my work....  ALL the routes from my home to my work.... pass through rich, safe, pleasant communities.           

Nobody is ever threatened, or really does a second glance, by seeing me in any of the haunts i frequent.  

It is awesome.   And i really need to remember how awesome it is... and remember that it is not a given for everyone, and remember to to fight for the same awesomeness for everybody.

the awesomeness of being ignored as boring. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I just half fell out of my chair when he brought up George and TJ.  Has he been reading our board?

Everyone who's someone in DC reads our board. And since I joined, you can add everyone who's somone on the west coast.

:P

• Like 2

Just now, Burgold said:

Unacceptable. Insane. Every Republican in this country who is a good person, every Democrat in this country who is a good person, and every Independent in this country who is a good person should hang their head in shame. 

I missed that part. Wow. Dude actually went there?? This is why he doesn't talk to the press. Every time he opens his mouth and its not a prepared statement he ****s up 

• Like 1

Very fine people: the ones who marched screaming Bloodn and Soil, **** you faggots and Jews will not replace us. 

Like I said, I have no issue associating anyone who voted for him with what happened this weekend. They knew exactly what he stood for and did it anyways. 

Nazi sympathizing scum.

• Like 3

So Trump has nothing to say about the alt-right acts like he has no knowledge of what they were doing but magically has all these prepared statement about the so-called "alt-left" being the trouble makers.  My gawd. The President has one of the leaders of the alt-right movement in his cabinet FFS. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

This dude is trying to get impeached.  He's in way over his head.

Rise up GOP!  Make us proud.

• Like 2

Just now, Llevron said:

I missed that part. Wow. Dude actually went there?? This is why he doesn't talk to the press. Every time he opens his mouth and its not a prepared statement he ****s up 

I yelled down to my husband that, "Press are asking questions, Trump's bein' Trump...you might wanna watch...it's even better than last time!"

Hearing someone on this board say that is one thing. Hearing a pundit rabble rouser is another. Having the President of the United States say this is too much. Breaks my heart. It honestly does.

This is America dying.

I still think America is stronger than any President or government, but this is a horrible sickness.

Any Republican, any American siding with the President now must weigh if they are siding with Nazis. I can't believe I'm writing this.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Did he really do the "Jefferson had slaves too" thing?  

Oh yeah...and George.  I think he wanted to say, "Should we take down George/TJ's monuments?".......but something slapped him INSIDE HIS HEAD FOR ONCE and he stopped short...

but he was a c-hair close.  That close.

• Like 1

Here goes the GOP/Trump doing it again before our very eyes.....making up the term "alt-left" to change the topic and turn this into a "both sides do it" conversation. I bet if you turn on right-wing radio right now, they will all be parroting "alt-left" labels their entire show.    

• Like 1

Just now, bcl05 said:

It is hard to believe that a US president is now actually actively and aggressively defending Nazis.  Actual Nazis.  People with swastikas and signs celebrating the ovens.  

I am ashamed of our country.  

I have an 18-year-old co-worker who just got a job in Germany. 

I've never been jealous of a teenager in my 50s, but I am now.  You can't even begin to imagine.

Guys, we have a legit insane person as president. There's just no way around this fact.

And nearly 40 percent of the country ADORES him.

I'm not even sure what I'm resisting at this point. Just insanity? I think I just want the country run by someone who is not a lunatic.

Seriously, just give me Pence at this point. I'm pretty sure we can stop the Handmaid's Tale from becoming reality in the next three years. I welcome the old culture war. Let's go back to fighting about gay marriage. That was fun.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 11

The Anne Frank Center just released a statement against the president.  If David Duke is on your side, and the Anne Frank center isn't, you are a terrible, irredeemable person.  I can't imagine any legitimate defense of this travesty.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Seriously, just give me Pence at this point..

Ya will need to throw in Cruz as VP, otherwise ya will need to suffer awhile longer.