Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at Ratbirds GAME DAY THREAD

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah its not like looking unprepared and lacking tempo in the preseason has ever led to a slow start in the regular season. Oh wait, that's happened every year since Gruden was hired

The amount of turnover on both sides of the ball is massive. You think they're instantly going to become a well-oiled machine after 15 minutes of preseason?

calm down people.

1 minute ago, Hail2theSkins24 said:

Let's call a spade a spade. This team looks like **** 

May the football gods have mercy on your soul of you believe that quarter 1 of preseason game 1 is an accurate barometer of a team's potential

Just now, PartyPosse said:

The amount of turnover on both sides of the ball is massive. You think they're instantly going to become a well-oiled machine after 15 minutes of preseason?

calm down people.

The OL, RB, QB, and TE's are the same as last year. We have two new starting WR's (who didn't really factor into this other than the Pryor target) I guess, and that's if you count Doctson as new even though he's been in the system. 

They actually look like hot ass for a unit with so LITTLE turnover.

Defense looks the same as always no matter the personnel changes, just like every other year. 

I'm not saying the sky is falling...I'm saying poor preseasons have led to slow starts before, so laughing at people who are worried is ridiculous.

Archived