Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsweek: Alex Jones and Other Conservatives Call For Civil War Against Liberals

Springfield

3 hours ago, twa said:

Facebook,twitter ect are regulated by the FCC though....you know, that govt ya'll love so much. 

Ajit Pai was gonna get right on that but he got distracted fabricating a cyberattack.

Jones is just outta luck I guess.

• Haha 1

I'm all about free speech and all, but that only stops the government from putting you in jail. It has nothing to do with twitter/youtube/instagram. Besides, this guy incites violence, he caused a pizzeria to be shot up because he blamed a pizza sex ring on Hillary Clinton, he trolled grieving parents after their children were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting saying that their children never existed. He is pure scum.

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm all about free speech and all, but that only stops the government from putting you in jail. It has nothing to do with twitter/youtube/instagram. Besides, this guy incites violence, he caused a pizzeria to be shot up because he blamed a pizza sex ring on Hillary Clinton, he trolled grieving parents after their children were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting saying that their children never existed. He is pure scum.

The pizza place didn't actually get shot up. Agree with everything else though, especially the scum part.

3 minutes ago, Dancing Bear said:

Think this was a joke, maybe?

No.

3 minutes ago, Dancing Bear said:

never heard of the guy until now

I envy you.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I'm more concerned about Judge Ellis, this guy seems to have it out for the prosecution in the Manafort case.

Im not sure that he has it out for them but he definitely isnt showing them any favor. Which is exactly what I want out of a judge. 

• Like 1

As a person who has enjoyed the Weekly World News (best laugh in the world for a buck and a half), there's a difference between Bat boy and sandy hook hoax harassment.

I think Howard is off on this one.. and as much as i love Howard, I think he of all folks can know what is acceptable (Even if fined by the FCC) and what is dangerous. Howard was constantly under fire, but he was never what I'd call dangerous. Outrageous,, over the top trying to be funny, and other than maybe a few radio guys he picked fights with, wasn't out to actually hurt anyone., That was always pretty clear, unlike with Jones.

However, i will again say, that no one else is giving you the news you need, like "Woman stays in tree for 4 months trying to retrieve cat", and of course the latest on Bigfoot's attempt to steal some guy's new BMW. The Weekly World News is a gem.

~Bang

Edited by Bang