Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Fantasy Football

JamesMadisonSkins

I so regret starting Dalton over Rivers ? What a horrific performance, got me -3 points. Chances are I win this week if I started Rivers - I'm guessing he will get at least 7 points. Only reason I didn't is because they are playing in Denver. Didn't know Dalton would be that bad. Amazingly I still might win if Fleener can have like 4 catches for 60 yards and a TD.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I don't really even know who Adam Thelien is, but I need 9.65 points from him tonight.

Go get em Adam!!

Dude only broke out last year for 950+ yards lol. If that's a ppr you should be good to go. 

Public service announcement - "Rapoport: Arians tells reporters David Johnson’s initial prognosis is the same as TJ Logan… who is out 12 weeks."

Big blow to everyone, myself included. If the second opinion doesn't get more positive for him he's going on IR. Crappy crappy news

44 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Dude only broke out last year for 950+ yards lol. If that's a ppr you should be good to go. 

Public service announcement - "Rapoport: Arians tells reporters David Johnson’s initial prognosis is the same as TJ Logan… who is out 12 weeks."

Big blow to everyone, myself included. If the second opinion doesn't get more positive for him he's going on IR. Crappy crappy news

.5 ppr.  Gonna be tight.

The Johnson news is brutal.

Well Monday night certainly went better than Sunday for me. Was looking at more losses than wins but everything fell perfectly Monday and actually turned around a couple of probable losses. 

That said now I've got to worry about injuries from yesterday and fix a couple of Crippled rosters (One team lost Johnson, Woodhead and Robinson).

10 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Amazingly I still might win if Fleener can have like 4 catches for 60 yards and a TD.

Wow, I was spot on!  He had 5 catches for 54 yards and a TD.  I win!  Ugliest win I've had in a long time, 75-74.5.  My opponent had Cook, Sanders, and Chargers defense tonight.  I was praying the Chargers kicker would miss because if it went to OT chances are Sanders gets a catch and I lose.  Wow!  I'll take it.  Can't believe I won with Dalton getting me -3 points.  2-0 in both leagues, life is good.

Boy was I praying for that last catch Allen had. He had got me within .4 points with his TD, in a league I thought I was getting a loss in, and I needed just one more catch to to grab victory from the jaws of defeat (also needed to avoid a Hunter catch). Made the last 4 minutes of the Game tense.

In a related note - Wonder how many will be dropping Hunter and picking up Gates this week (I don't think Hunter was even targeted - did he play?)

4 hours ago, nonniey said:

Boy was I praying for that last catch Allen had. He had got me within .4 points with his TD, in a league I thought I was getting a loss in, and I needed just one more catch to to grab victory from the jaws of defeat (also needed to avoid a Hunter catch). Made the last 4 minutes of the Game tense.

In a related note - Wonder how many will be dropping Hunter and picking up Gates this week (I don't think Hunter was even targeted - did he play?)

Will be dropping him. Would like to keep him but my roster depth is bad and the johnson injury is brutal. 

I'm not overreacting either. I've got a rough team this year so far. 

I'm not sure whether to drop johnson or not. 8-12 weeks on the bench is a long time. 

Ok Interested to hear peoples views. 

Taking advantage of the person I'm trading with losing his top RB Danny Woodhead, I've just had a straight up trade accepted between two Steelers. 

I give up Le'Veon Bell. In return, I receive (pun DEFO intended) Antonio Brown. 

Already having Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook on my roster at RB as two cowbell rookies who look in excellent situations to have great first years, whilst losing Allen Robinson for the year W1 to further decimate a receiving corp that only has Michael Crabtree as the standout right now, along with hopefully Cory Davis playing a big part in TN s he develops in the pros; this seemed a no brainer for me to switch a top RB for a top WR down to need and strength in depth to allow that. 

My trade partner has the depth of Doug Baldwin, Golden Tait and Stefon Diggs at WR to allow him to let Brown leave. Whilst being light at RB with Woodhead down and the other main standout being Marshawn Lynch. 

So this is the perfect trade for the pair of us IMHO. 

And as an extra bit of spice, we play each other this week in a match up of unbeaten teams with the Steelers at home to the Vikings!

Hail. 

*Edit* Same PPR league as our ES one has been the past 5 years. 

12 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Will be dropping him. Would like to keep him but my roster depth is bad and the johnson injury is brutal. 

I'm not overreacting either. I've got a rough team this year so far. 

I'm not sure whether to drop johnson or not. 8-12 weeks on the bench is a long time. 

Stating the obvious but if you can stash him naturally do and hope you're still in play come the back end and the playoffs for his return. 

But I don't have to tell you that's obviously dependent on your roster which doesn't sound too great. 

Hope that's the last of any injuries for you bud. No injury is good but ones to major, key players just plain suck. Week 1 will of sadly hit a lot of guys hard already in that regard. 

Hail. 

Archived