Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

16 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Meh, this bill sucks right now unless it gets amended. What’s the point of talking about correcting social inequities and then making the bill so it takes effect starting in 2024. 

Yea, I think they are being overly cautious, but it appears that the delay is tied to getting a retail market set up so that its all legit, rather than just legitimizing the current black market, which is obv not taxed or regulated.  Three years seems like an awfully long time.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yea, I think they are being overly cautious, but it appears that the delay is tied to getting a retail market set up so that its all legit, rather than just legitimizing the current black market, which is obv not taxed or regulated.  Three years seems like an awfully long time.  

Not just setting up the retail market. The state also needs to put together a regulatory committee for a new industry. 

I agree it's disappointing that legalization isn't happening sooner in VA. The fact it's happening at all is great news. Especially considering in NC we're trying to repeal legal CBD. 😒 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Just open it up like ABC stores this July you ****ing putzes.

Democrats kinda suck sometimes.

Please God no.  The ABC system is why liquor stores in VA only have mass market hootch and you can't get any really good stuff without going into DC.  I don't even use marijuana, but if people want interesting weed, it needs to be run by private retailers. 

I'm not really as interested in various strains and hybrids as I am in the quality. AAA rating or better. Statewide ABC sales setup with oversight and regulations on growers is the best way to achieve that imo.

Home cultivation for personal use will still be the most appealing to the likes of me tho. 

Edited by clietas
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, clietas said:

I'm not really as interested in various strains and hybrids as I am in the quality. AAA rating or better. Statewide ABC sales setup with oversight and regulations on growers is the best way to achieve that imo.

That's interesting.  I don't know anything about it, I guess I just assumed that people would clamor for variety.  If the main points of interest is just availability of a narrow range of relatively high-quality stuff, then yea, and ABC-type system would be a good way to achieve that.  

Is there , like, super premium marijuana like there is for booze?  

110 MGs last night.  I find when I'm on the brink of being incoherent, with one foot in The Upside Down, is when I have the most interesting thoughts and realizations.  Staring into the abyss of the unknown and exploring the subconscious works wonders for my existential OCD.  

Everything just makes sense.  

I'm not much of a Joe Rogan fan anymore these days, but he had a great JRE a few years ago where he talked about how his experiences with high doses of marijuana edibles were considerably more enlightening than shrooms or LSD.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chew said:

110 MGs last night.  I find when I'm on the brink of being incoherent, with one foot in The Upside Down, is when I have the most interesting thoughts and realizations.  Staring into the abyss of the unknown and exploring the subconscious works wonders for my existential OCD.  

Everything just makes sense.  

I'm not much of a Joe Rogan fan anymore these days, but he had a great JRE a few years ago where he talked about how his experiences with high doses of marijuana edibles were considerably more enlightening than shrooms or LSD.  

I've never heard him discuss DMT tho...

🤥

I tried edibles for the first time last year and they gave me headaches the next day.  I went back to shmoking...then as you know, I stopped.

Now I'm ready, bosses.  Finna get a big ole shipment.  An entire half an oz.  #TraffickerLyfe

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

That's interesting.  I don't know anything about it, I guess I just assumed that people would clamor for variety.  If the main points of interest is just availability of a narrow range of relatively high-quality stuff, then yea, and ABC-type system would be a good way to achieve that.  

Is there , like, super premium marijuana like there is for booze?  

Im very much a high quality high variety kind of person. There are strains that taste like Frappuccino, apricots, lemons, diesel fuel, strawberries, and so many other things. The best of the best all have strong flavor profiles, distinct complex bud structures, and varied medical benefits. I don’t know if there is any other plant in the world that is more varied and multidimensional. 

I just want to be able to grow my own and have a constant rotation of my favorite flavors that also help me deal with severe nerve pain. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 2

‘War on weed’ leaves one Myrtle Beach man paralyzed, costs city $11M in landmark civil rights case

Marijuana is now legal in at least 15 states and as legislation pushes forward here, the war on weed has left one Myrtle Beach man paralyzed.

Home surveillance video showed, in April 2015, a team of heavily armed officers used a battering ram to enter Julian Betton’s Myrtle Beach home to execute a search warrant. Three officers fired 29 times.

“They did hit him nine times, effectively crippling him, paralyzing him. He’s had multiple surgeries and still can’t walk, and then they lied to cover it up,” said Jonny McCoy, Julian Betton’s attorney.

A federal case revealed that. This is what one judge said during the United States 4th Circuit Court of Appeals oral arguments: “They lied or made false representations. Every single one of them said they knocked and identified themselves as police and it’s no longer contested that none of that’s true.”

Officers said Julian fired the first shot. A SLED report found that he did not fire his gun, but did say he pointed it at officers.

Judges from the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals said he pulled a gun from his waistband and had it down at his hip.

“Fighting for Julian was the best thing that ever happened to me, but also it has totally vexed my entire reality and the world that we live in, which is, ‘no one is watching the watchers,'” said McCoy.

McCoy said all of that happened because police pulled over a medically disabled veteran and found marijuana ash. He said instead of losing everything, the person became an informant, buying $100 worth of weed from Betton.

“Does it not matter that it was just a marijuana charge and they decided to go there where the door was unlocked and knock it down with a battering ram and run in with no identification. Does that not matter at all?” asked a judge with the United States 4th Circuit Court of Appeals.

No criminal charges were brought against the officers, and at least one is working in law enforcement to this day.

Betton was awarded more than $11,000,000, one of the largest civil rights settlements in South Carolina.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

Stories like that ----^  are why they need to legalize it federally, because until they do, the Feds are still going to go full Feds whenever they feel like it.  It seems to be happening less in some states, but I fear for the red states that are legalizing it but a lot of the law enforcement and judicial systems are still backwards on the issue.

• Thanks 1

IKR?

Y'all keep talkin' bout edibles and all, and I'd like to try that out, but that morning bowl.........ahhhh, it's just different. The whole routine of screen cleaning and disassembling a bud, noice

Went and made a bowl for myself to get back in after, ohhhh, 25 year hiatus? Beyond the buzz it's the whole tactile sensation of building up to it, kinda like the difference between books and a Kindle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3:25 mark - With tears rolling down his face as he's tripping balls on shrooms, the young brother talks about humans helping each other and how all he wants is for his family to be happy and he wishes genuine happiness on his worst enemies.  Dude is in the middle of an ego death, and those thoughts are coming from his soul.  He actually sounds like he's from the DMV with the accent.  

I think I talked about it in this thread several years ago, but I experienced a full "Level 4" ego death while on 200+ MG edibles.  Total separation from my identity, complete disassociation from the concept of reality. It was terrifying at first, but once I let go and accepted not being in control as my sense of being dissolved, that's when the magic happened.  Everything made sense.  We're all connected.  Love conquers everything.  I've been agnostic most of my life, but the overwhelming sense of love and acceptance I felt while floating in deep space made think "this must be God's love," whether that's the traditional entity in the sky or simply the universe itself.  I've never cried so hard in my life. Ever. :rofl89: 

I wish ego death on everyone, it was a life changing experience.  And it's achievable through enormous doses of marijuana edibles, psychedelics, or meditation.  

3:25 - dude talking through an ego death
6:25 - Level 3 ego death
7:34 - Level 4 ego death

• Like 1

Got a cabin in Tennessee for a weeklong getaway. Went down to the smoke shop in town and got some edibles for the hot tub last night. 

took 3 gummies around 10pm yesterday. I’m here to tell you all that I have transcended mortality. I am a now a higher dimensional being and I witnessed the Big Bang. 

I still haven’t come down. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 3