Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

At the disc golf tournament yesterday the tourney director was giving out free weed from the crops he grows on his properties.  Sometimes I am weary of home outdoor stuff that just sort of "grows wild" because it tends to not be very good unless the person knows what they are doing, especially now with the legal market thriving and you pretty much being able to shop for exactly what you want.  That said, I grabbed some since it was free after all, and tested it out last night when I got home and WOW, packed a punch.  Of course later I found out he knows what he is doing and he actually has some ties to the legal industry, a company's reps come and harvest from his crops to sell at some of the local shops, so yeah he isn't your average home grower.

• Like 6

On 3/6/2021 at 8:49 AM, Darrell Green Fan said:

I'm kind of the same way. I have a card for a nerve condition and it does help. But the edibles I get at the dispensary don't do anything, and I don't want to eat the whole package. For some reason the vapes are the same. They have a big THC level but they don't really work for me, hardly feel a thing.  

I feel so sorry for you.🙃 I’ve been drinking a bit more than I’d like since COVID hit so I’ve decided to move up my date for re-starting my relationship with Mary. I started out with some delta 8 edibles and a disposable vape pen but quickly realized that, at least for the stuff I tried, it’s great for relaxation and sleeping, but not very good for getting, well, relaaaaxed.

After looking to get a setup in place, I quickly realized this is not at all like just hittin’ a J was back when I was in college. You need a damn degree to understand all this crap now. I ended up getting an entry level dry herb vape and am awaiting some delta 8 flower I bought online. In the meantime, I tried a stash from my deceased sister in law that’s been in my drawer for almost ten years. Even at that advanced age, it was definitely doing the right thing. I have some more of the real stuff in the pipeline from a friend. Can’t wait to give both it and the delta 8 flower a try.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I parked my car, pulled out a phone, ordered incredible weed and some guy brought it to my car and I handed him cash. And it's all perfectly legal.  So no I'm not one of those old guys who constantly claims things were better in the good old days.  

Funny, a friend & I were talking the other day about how you'd have to take out an entire neighborhood of mailboxes to get a DUI anymore in Atlanta.  It's like a free-for-all for us old folks who just light up and stay home. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Funny, a friend & I were talking the other day about how you'd have to take out an entire neighborhood of mailboxes to get a DUI anymore in Atlanta.  It's like a free-for-all for us old folks who just light up and stay home. 

Yeah I'm not cool with people driving while stoned. I rarely did it, hate it in fact. I drive slower, frustrating the people behind me.  On road trips the miles crawl by and I found myself going 54 in the passing lane with my turn signal on.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Yeah I'm not cool with people driving while stoned. I rarely did it, hate it in fact. I drive slower, frustrating the people behind me.  On road trips the miles crawl by and I found myself going 54 in the passing lane with my turn signal on.  

I'm a muscle car girl, so I have never done any of that.  Speed demon, usually on a mission. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Sisko said:

I feel so sorry for you.🙃 I’ve been drinking a bit more than I’d like since COVID hit so I’ve decided to move up my date for re-starting my relationship with Mary. I started out with some delta 8 edibles and a disposable vape pen but quickly realized that, at least for the stuff I tried, it’s great for relaxation and sleeping, but not very good for getting, well, relaaaaxed.

Maybe try Bhumi's delta 8 mango gummies. Good stuff. Women and minority owned business too I believe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I had to stop, too.  One time I missed my exit on the interstate not once but twice after busting a uie before a tunnel.  That was a long time ago, I agree it doesn't make someone a better driver but a less aggressive driver.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I had to stop, too.  One time I missed my exit on the interstate not once but twice after busting a uie before a tunnel.  That was a long time ago, I agree it doesn't make someone a better driver but a less aggressive driver.

Not a fan of anyone driving while impaired, alcohol or weed.  I can drive fine while stoned, just don't like doing it.  

• Like 3

‘It’s a significant shift’: NYPD’s top cop has concerns over state’s new marijuana legalization

New York’s move to legalize marijuana will create a “significant shift” in policing and everyday quality of life, NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said Wednesday as he voiced concerns over people being allowed to smoke marijuana in public.

“I hope I’m missing something but it appears (the bill) is legalizing the smoking of marijuana outside,” Shea said on PIX11. “That’s not something that most other states did. They legalized marijuana but it was still illegal to smoke outside and in public.”

On Wednesday, Gov. Cuomo signed the legislation legalizing adult use of marijuana.

The bill, passed by both the Democratic-led Senate and Assembly on Tuesday, removes cannabis from the list of controlled substances and will eventually legalize, tax and regulate recreational pot for adults over 21. It also expunges past pot convictions.

A large percentage of tax revenue will be set aside for community reinvestment grants and social equity for minorities who have faced harsh penalties for marijuana possession.

The NYPD fields “10s of 10s of 10s of thousands” of complaints from the public about people smoking marijuana in public, Shea said.

“Now it’s not going to be a police matter and that’s troubling,” Shea said. “I don’t know what we’re going to be telling New Yorkers when they call up and say there’s people smoking in front of my house or apartment building or I take my kids to a parade, whether its on Eastern Parkway or on Fifth Ave., and there are people smoking marijuana next to me as I try to enjoy the parade.”

Click on the link for the full article

The horror.  What do you do if someone is smoking a cigarette, or drinking?  

• Haha 1

Schumer says Senate will move ahead on marijuana legalization

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) has vowed to move forward with legislation to federally legalize marijuana, even if President Biden resists such a move. 

In an interview with Politico published Saturday, Schumer said he “will have an ongoing conversation” with Biden on the legalization of cannabis to “tell him how my views have evolved” on the issue. 

However, Schumer said that if Biden, who has vocalized opposition to the full legalization of cannabis, does not eventually come around to the legislation, the Senate will still “move forward.” 

“He [Biden] said he's studying the issue, so [I] obviously want to give him a little time to study it,” the Senate Democratic leader told Politico. “I want to make my arguments to him, as many other advocates will.” 

“But at some point we're going to move forward, period,” he added. 

Schumer pointed out that while he initially opposed federal marijuana legalization, his “thinking evolved,” and in 2018, he became “the first member of the Democratic leadership to come out in support of ending the federal prohibition.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 4

Ah that would be so great if it was legalized federally. I can’t wait to have this go into effect so I can start growing again. I’m already shopping for seeds. 

I’m stalking that next square one genetics seed drop, but I’m also looking at some archive seeds, Grimace OG (Purple Urkle x Face Off OG) for those grape and purp terps, Clearwater Kush (Floridah OG x Face Off OG) for the marshmallow Terps I love so much, and Puro Loco (Papaya x Moonbow 75) for the papaya or skittles terps depending on the phenotype. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So will there be retail shops on July1 in VA? Or do you still gotta find a weed man?

No recreational shops until 2024. The state still has to setup a regulatory system n such.

I believe that as of July 1st growing will be legal.

Edited by clietas
  • Like 1

Yup, you can grow 4 plants per household but only two can be mature. That’s kind of weak, but whatever. What I don’t get is how they square allowing to cultivate with saying only having an ounce is legal. If you grow things right a person can easily yield over a 100 grams per plant in cured bud. Hopefully the details get hammered out over the next couple years and they also lower the $60k threshold for getting a dispensary license. 

45 minutes ago, clietas said:

No recreational shops until 2024. The state still has to setup a regulatory system n such.

I believe that as of July 1st growing will be legal.

Oh I was hoping that they’d legalize the retail side of it. I got kids and **** at home, so I doubt I’m setting up a grow room any time soon.

Plus I’m not a pothead. I have not need for that much herb. I just wanna holler at some eddys on the weekend after the kids go to sleep.

What about the private sale of MJ in VA. Still illegal until 2024?

Edited by Springfield
  • Like 1