Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

So it’s been a long time since I’ve smoked but lately I have here and there and I’ve really been enjoying it. It’s nice when you’re home and just chilling with friends  but I can’t seem to enjoy it being around people I don’t know or being in public. Also if I smoke too much it makes my heart beat like crazy which kind of makes me paranoid, I know that’s a common side effect but it’s hard to relax like that lol. 

I was laid off a few weeks ago, (don't worry my finances are in good spot for the time being) so I have abstained from smoking in the event I would have to do a drug screen for future employment.  Let me tell you it kind of sucks having all this free time and a ton of product sitting around and I can't even touch it at all.  Now this goes back to the point I always made that I have never found it hard to stop smoking weed when I have had to at various points in my life.  Never had any "withdraw" issues or symptoms, it has always just been more about wanting to do it because I like it.   

On the bright side, if I am out of work for any significant time then the first time I light up again? Whoo Booooooy!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Recreational marijuana sales in Maine start on Friday

Recreational marijuana sales in Maine start on Friday.

The state issued its first licenses for the industry last month.

The Office of Marijuana Policy says the licenses are for cultivation, manufacturing, retail sales and testing.

Maine voters approved legal adult use marijuana sales back in 2016.

Adults 21 years of age or older with a valid ID will be able to purchase up to 2.5 ounces of a combination of marijuana and marijuana concentrate that includes no more than five grams of marijuana concentrate.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, clietas said:

@skinsmarydu everything goes well with a Sammy Smiths. As a teen their oatmeal stouts were my favorite. Now I prefer their Imperial stout tho. Everything they make is dank af.

I went to one specific store over by Stone Mountain because they usually have Megadeth beer...they were out of that, but I love this...they had SS chocolate stout too. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone ever tried a strain called Frappuccino? I don’t even like coffee, but this is one of my top 3 strains of the year. It straight up tastes and smells like it’s name and it lingers on your tongue. God it’s so amazing. Mixing that with toffee gelato has been an incredibly tasty experience. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 7:53 AM, skinsmarydu said:

If you haven't seen the episode of Murphy Brown where her co-workers "try to help with her nausea" from chemo, check it out...it was the only episode of that show I ever watched, downright hilarious! (gem from 90s TV)

You will keep "cigar, cigarette, joint" going in your head for hours to come, and be working to perfect each holding technique...trust me.:rofl89:

Yeah.