Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Man I’m taking 200-300mg a day in hot cocoa and don’t feel much of anything except getting sleepy and helping with nerve pain. Edibles never really did much for me, I’ve read that it has something to do with how liver enzymes break things down differently from person to person. 

6 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Man I’m taking 200-300mg a day in hot cocoa and don’t feel much of anything except getting sleepy and helping with nerve pain. Edibles never really did much for me, I’ve read that it has something to do with how liver enzymes break things down differently from person to person. 

Holy cow man, that's a lot! You must have a very high - no pun intended :) - tolerance. Not to mention the effects are amplified when consumed for most. A couple of 30 gram delta-8 gummies were enough for me. I was surprised at how potent they were.

• Like 1

I'm kind of the same way. I have a card for a nerve condition and it does help. But the edibles I get at the dispensary don't do anything, and I don't want to eat the whole package. For some reason the vapes are the same. They have a big THC level but they don't really work for me, hardly feel a thing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

Holy cow man, that's a lot! You must have a very high - no pun intended :) - tolerance. Not to mention the effects are amplified when consumed for most. A couple of 30 gram delta-8 gummies were enough for me. I was surprised at how potent they were.

Yea, it’s probably a mixture of my tolerance and the liver enzyme dynamic. I mostly vape for flavor because I don’t get super high anymore. Other than the initial first of the day feeling, I just get a nice mood boost and this pleasant background fuzziness that lubricates my brain and lowers the rawness of my nerves. I have non-epileptic full body seizures everyday which are exhausting and the green is the best thing for getting my nerves back into a rest and relax state. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Yea, it’s probably a mixture of my tolerance and the liver enzyme dynamic. I mostly vape for flavor because I don’t get super high anymore. Other than the initial first of the day feeling, I just get a nice mood boost and this pleasant background fuzziness that lubricates my brain and lowers the rawness of my nerves. I have non-epileptic full body seizures everyday which are exhausting and the green is the best thing for getting my nerves back into a rest and relax state. 

I could never smoke weed in the morning, Wake and Bake was never for me.  My headaches come around dinner time for some reason but that's a good time to medicate.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

I'm glad you're getting some relief. I'm on a quest for something that won't leave me feeling lethargic the next day and am having no luck. A nice buzz for a few hours but then I need to snap back. Maybe some day I'll find it. Also glad to see marijuana legalized in Virginia. Long overdue. I'm in TN so...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

I'm glad you're getting some relief. I'm on a quest for something that won't leave me feeling lethargic the next day and am having no luck. A nice buzz for a few hours but then I need to snap back. Maybe some day I'll find it. Also glad to see marijuana legalized in Virginia. Long overdue. I'm in TN so...

Thanks, I appreciate that. I used to get lethargy back in the day with indicas and preferred saliva hybrids, but now I almost exclusively prefer straight indica. I think the more organic the grow and better the cure the less the bleh feeling a person might get, especially on the next day. I also think it helps if you’re vaping flower at temperatures that still preserve the terpenes to some degree. I don’t “smoke” anything anymore, vape and edible only to minimize carcinogens.

• Thanks 1

Marijuana sales reach record high during COVID-19 crisis

During the 2020 COVID-19 crisis, marijuana sales tax revenues approached nearly half a billion dollars in Washington.

“The growth has been exponential. The changes have been exponential. The normalization has been exponential,” said Rober Cruggs, manager of Kushman’s Mukilteo Cannabis Dispensary.

This growth led to $473 million in state tax revenues in 2020.

Overall sales were up $78 million from a year earlier, as customers like Lucas Bordson spent some truly “chill” times in home quarantine.

“People buy a gram or whatever, maybe a joint, they go home, kick back and relax,” he said.

As sales skyrocket, KIRO 7 discovered Washington’s pot shops are doing a good job at preventing sales to minors.

In 2020, the compliance rate for marijuana shops was at a record 97%.

“(Shops) work with law enforcement, they work with the community, they’re engaged in communication and many of the stores have employees that are multilingual,” noted Josh Estes, a strategist with Washington’s cannabis industry.

At Kushman’s Mukilteo Cannabis Dispensary, record sales led to the need for a bigger building.

The result was an expansion in business while most other industries were cratering.

“I see people, 60, 70 years old coming in here — people who probably work at Boeing or other places around here,” Bordson told KIRO 7.

In Washington, tax revenues for pot have gone up for five years in a row.

Click on the link for the full article

So the weed I got last week was indica.  Think I'm going to stick with it for the time being.  Always went with Sativa or a hybrid, but I'm really digging the chill vibe it gives me.  The "good for sleep" thing scared me away, thought I'd be tired all the time.  I'm just relaxed, **** isn't bothering me as much, love it.

• Like 2

Colorado may see its biggest overhaul of marijuana laws since recreational legalization

They don’t make cannabis products like they used to, and there’s an increasing number of Colorado lawmakers who think that’s problematic.

As recently as 2014, the vast majority of medical and recreational cannabis sold in Colorado was flower and only 11% was the high-potency concentrates consumed through dab rigs or vape pens. By 2019, concentrates took up a third of the market and flower was below 50%.

With the rising popularity of high-THC concentrates, which are several times more potent than flower and edibles, come worries among deep-pocketed political groups and their statehouse allies that teenagers have too much access to it without enough knowledge of the effects.

Lawmakers are working on what could be the biggest marijuana legislation in Colorado since recreational cannabis was legalized in 2012 — a bill that would more tightly regulate the state’s industry with a range of proposals, including a possible THC potency cap, a requirement that people seek medical cards in person only and improved data collection aimed at stricter enforcement of purchasing limits.

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yeah as opposed to kids turning to the black market to buy it where there is zero regulation/testing/rules etc etc.......what an idiot.

Speaking of, I will be stopping by the shop today after work, if I pick up anything of note, I will let ya'll know!

23 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

So the weed I got last week was indica.  Think I'm going to stick with it for the time being.  Always went with Sativa or a hybrid, but I'm really digging the chill vibe it gives me.  The "good for sleep" thing scared me away, thought I'd be tired all the time.  I'm just relaxed, **** isn't bothering me as much, love it.

Yeah man, Indica aka "InDaCouch" is definitely my preferred strain for when I am home relaxing at the end of the day/night.  I use sativa when I am out being active, for example on the disc golf course.  Now of course sometimes we can overthink things as either strain can tear you a new one if you smoke enough, but generally that is how I use each strain.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 2

Watched The Dark Crystal stoned for the first time over the weekend.  Holy ****balls 😮.  

I finally asked this dude I worked with if he smokes.  We've known each other for about four years and he's way too cool not to blaze.  Yeah, my man smokes weed and does coke regularly :rofl89: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chew said:

Watched The Dark Crystal stoned for the first time over the weekend.  Holy ****balls 😮.  

Welcome to the '80s.  I did that when I was in high school when it came out.

A couple of other recommendations:

Fantastic Planet:

Wizards:

I'm just gonna assume you've already watched Heavy Metal while stoned.

• Like 2

The Data On Legalizing Weed

Last month, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed three bills making it official: marijuana will soon be growing legally in the gardens of the Garden State for anyone over 21 to enjoy. The bills follow through on a marijuana legalization ballot initiative that New Jerseyans approved overwhelmingly last year. New Jersey is now one of a dozen states, plus the District of Columbia, which have let loose the magic dragon — and more states, like Virginia, may be on the way.

It's been almost a decade since Colorado and Washington legalized marijuana. That's given economists and other researchers enough time to study the effects of the policy. Here are some of the most interesting findings:

Legalization didn't seem to substantially affect crime rates

Legalization seems to have little or no effect on traffic accidents and fatalities 

Legalization has barely affected the price of marijuana 

Legalization has created jobs. Lots of jobs

• Like 2

I'm so high rn...and felt like I was in a movie just now.

Scary s***.  Serious s***.  I don't want to mess the vibe up here.  I'm fine, innocent, but the cops lookin for someone.  Ohhhh they lookin.  Helicopter without its lights on s***.  Unmarked cars jabbin at me.

I'm innocent and high dog, laughin.

Indica wax.

• Haha 3

Happy Friday, 420 friends!  What are we smoking/dabbing/eating this weekend?

Went to reup today, and my dispensary has this new brand of edible gummies called nfuzed.  They're straight up 8 for 80, all day.  800 MG of edibles for 80 dollars out the door.  YOWZA. :headbang: Reviews are off the chain: 

https://dgomag.com/contents/4392
https://www.iheartjane.com/products/148043/nfuzed-sour-gummies-10pk-100mg
https://www.luvbrite.com/product/nfuzed-100mg-sour-variety-pack-gummies

As soon as my son goes to bed, I'm headed for Alpha Centauri.  

Jean Luc Picard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chew said:

Went to reup today, and my dispensary has this new brand of edible gummies called nfuzed.  

10/10 would ****ing recommend.  I'm stuck in the time loop.

YEEEEEE HAWWWWW

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Nice, we’ve been doing the weekend up with a bunch of different strains. Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Runtz, Maclato, and Sunset Grape Pie. Also, drinking about 200-300 mg worth of thc oil in hot cocoa everyday

Dang, brother.  That's a chill ass day :)

• Like 1