Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Ok, pardon the stupid question, but I'm high...

Can't I just melt, & pour in an ice tray (or something similar)? I understand the gourmet tech, but I just want to keep it simple. 

Cooking it for a little while one way or another is a must to activate the THC and get it into the fat.

After that, should be nothing wrong with that.

Edited by dfitzo53
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dfitzo53 said:

Cooking it for a little while one way or another is a must to activate the THC and get it into the fat.

This.

Which is also why you wanna cook with a hight fat real butter. None of that I can't believe its not Fabio junk. 

Coconut oil works well. Doesn't taste as good tho. 😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, clietas said:

You mean make the butter n then form it in cubes in an ice tray?

Yeah,...duuuuuude....

13 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

"Have you smoked weed before?" You mean, like today, or?? 😇🤓

I swear, there was one grand response by @Sacks 'n' Stuffa while back that should go down in history. 

but it'll take me a "few" minutes to find it 🤤

• Haha 2

Ok, the hard search would stress me out, and I'm watching hockey. 

Avs/Stars. Back in the late 90s, I was a Peter Forsberg fan, and my friend Tania (who had the Gordie Howe puck that gave her stitches in a frame in her bathroom) loved Mike Modano. 💘💓💔💖

Those were the days. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clietas said:

None of that I can't believe its not Fabio junk. 

Bruh.  🤣

Man yall I just visited work and couldn't stop playing drum patterns with my hands on counter tops.  Nobody could hear it but holy CRAP I can put together some polyrhythms when I'm on this stuff.

They had bought the staff pizza, I snatched like 8 slices and went from thin to Albert Haynesworth in 10 minutes.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Care to share how you make them?

Sure! I go see a guy...:ols:

I meant that I've figured out the dosage, half of one is plenty. I was nodding off 3 hours after eating a whole one, and I had a full dinner and trail mix for the munchies. 

There's like 5 or 6 in the pack for $45. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/28/marijuana-legalization-house-vote-404455

The MORE Act would remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act and erase some cannabis criminal records. The vote will come during the September work period, according to an email Majority Whip Jim Clyburn’s (D-S.C.) office that was sent to members Friday.

The email also asked members to indicate if they would support the MORE Act by Sept. 3.

Why is this important? Neither chamber of Congress has ever voted on removing marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act.

Biden is going to sign this bill by this time next year, now that there actually is one. Damn.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/28/marijuana-legalization-house-vote-404455

Biden is going to sign this bill by this time next year, now that there actually is one. Damn.

Lolz. That relies on A LOT of assumptions. First that Biden is president. Second that the democrats take the senate and keep the house. If both of these don't happen then the bill is dead. Even if both of these happen, there is still no guarantee that Biden signs the bill.

Also. I wish politicians would stop naming these stupid bills like this. It's really annoying.

Edited by Springfield

24 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Lolz. That relies on A LOT of assumptions. First that Biden is president. Second that the democrats take the senate and keep the house. If both of these don't happen then the bill is dead. Even if both of these happen, there is still no guarantee that Biden signs the bill.

Also. I wish politicians would stop naming these stupid bills like this. It's really annoying.

There's going to be a surge of States legalizing to help balance budgets, it's not politically wise to get in the way of that.

I get it, a lot of folks still worried Trump is gonna win or Dems won't get the senate.  That's happening, and when it does, Biden is going to get crap for claiming to want police reform and threatening to veto this bill.

That makes less then even what you are saying. Congress has never votes on this before, they are listening, Biden better listen.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

There's going to be a surge of States legalizing to help balance budgets, it's not politically wise to get in the way of that.

I get it, a lot of folks still worried Trump is gonna win or Dems won't get the senate.  That's happening, and when it does, Biden is going to get crap for claiming to want police reform and threatening to veto this bill.

That makes less then even what you are saying. Congress has never votes on this before, they are listening, Biden better listen.

I mean, I hope you're right. I just think that there's a lot of dominoes that need to topple in order to make this happen.

Just now, Springfield said:

I mean, I hope you're right. I just think that there's a lot of dominoes that need to topple in order to make this happen.

Fair, and I agree. 

I'm just saying I think enough haven fallen that what we are seeing isn't hope, it's gravity.

It's still good news to know there's finally a bill to debate on and it includes coming after existing charges at the same time.  

• Like 2

Can we get an airdrop here?

Drone drops hundreds of bags of cannabis in Tel Aviv

A drone dropped hundreds of bags of cannabis on Thursday afternoon over Rabin Square in Tel Aviv, attracting dozens of confused people, who rushed to pick up as many bags as they could carry.

The bags of cannabis were dropped by the "green drone" Telegram group, which advocates for the legalization of cannabis in Israel, with "free love" being the group's slogan. 
Before dropping the cannabis over Tel Aviv, the group published a message on Telegram, hinting at the planned operation.

"It's time my dear brothers. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's the green drone, handing out free cannabis from the sky... Enjoy my beloved brothers, this is your pilot brother, making sure we all get some free love," the message read.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

UW-Platteville first in state to offer cannabis-related certificates

The University of Wisconsin-Platteville Continuing Education Institute has announced three certificate programs related to one of the fastest-growing industries in the nation: cannabis. The certificates are offered in partnership with Green Flower, a national leader in cannabis education.

Beginning in November, students will be able to begin earning the following certificates:

- Business of Cannabis
- Cannabis Law and Policy
- Cannabis Healthcare and Medicine
The goal of the certificate programs is education, not advocacy. Students will learn vital information about a lucrative, fast-growing, and far-reaching industry. These certificates are designed for those interested in fields such as agriculture, medical and healthcare, business and enterprise, retail and manufacturing, sales and marketing, and law and policy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ann Arbor OKs move to decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms, plants

ANN ARBOR, MI — Magic mushrooms and other psychedelic plants and fungi are now effectively decriminalized in Ann Arbor, at least in terms of city police enforcement priority.

City Council voted unanimously Monday night, Sept. 21, in favor of a resolution declaring it’s the city’s lowest law enforcement priority to investigate and arrest anyone for planting, cultivating, purchasing, transporting, distributing, engaging in practices with or possessing entheogenic plants or plant compounds.

BTW, gotta love the ad placement (Buy Mushroom Products, Chaga Mushroom Extract, Fresh Mushroom Recipes...)