Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Just curious about the number of people here that have ever tried it versus the people that kept doing it.  I can say I did try it, liked it, and kept doing it, just worked for me in a lot of different ways.  I've seen a couple of ya'll mention having panic attacks when you tried it and were done, that I totally get if that happens to you.  It's a private poll, so no one is going to know you answer unless you talk about it.

I remember my cherry getting popped on the ganja:  My little sister had some at home when we were in highschool (found out my parents both toked out the peace pipe in middle school, but didn't try it myself till 17), and I asked her "what's that?" to see if she'd confess or hide it from me.  Asked me if I wanted to try it, and we could not be in the same room together without geeking up.  Like I would go to my room, come back and he..he he he... ha ha ha. 

And if you don't smoke and never want to, that's cool, too.  Really, it is.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I would probably smoke occasionally today if my job allowed it.

I know that's coming, but I'll be ready to deal with it when that day comes.  My magic 8 ball says when I'm self-employed or just outright retired I'll start again, but if can get a job that will help me pay off my student loans in the meantime, gotta take it.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

It's practically a supplement in CA. I think a lot of employers have stopped testing for it here (outside of certain industries and govt positions)

Also, why are there more votes for the second poll than there are for "Yes, and I liked it" poll option? lol

Edited by Skinz4Life12

37 minutes ago, grego said:

Still have never smoked it. But my friends growing up were a bunch of potheads. 

Go figure. 

Yeah, me too. And because I am a strong advocate for legalization, people assume I am a toker, but I never have. Hell, I don't even drink.

6 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Yeah, me too. And because I am a strong advocate for legalization, people assume I am a toker, but I never have. Hell, I don't even drink.

Im in the same boat as far as legalization. It seems less dangerous than alcohol to me. 

(but I do love a good IPA, a great cabernet and/or a beefeater gin martini :)) 

From 16-26 I smoked large amounts of marijuana.  I was a way different person then, very introverted and lacking confidence, I think it was self-medication in a way.   Then I stopped and now I rarely do, maybe 3-4 times a year.  If I smoke when I'm sober I get super anxious and don't like the feeling.  When I am drunk hanging with friends I enjoy it.  And California weed is no joke.  Some of the most potent stuff on the planet.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twa said:

Not to be confused with Nutria's

Oh man, that was hot. My man was going to town and then it was all like, "hey, you're a swell girl. Here's some cab fare."

next question... Who here has ever seen a horse masturbate?

???

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff