Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Two of my closest friends and I call 'em walking shoes, going for a walk type stuff.

Nice ?? I met my cousins girlfriend last summer for the first time at our family reunion, and she walks into one of our cousins houses and says "it smells like books in here". She's from South America. Didn't take long for us to figure out that was code for it smells like weed :P 

• Like 1

Never have.  I just know that I'd probably like it, and like it a lot and don't want to go down that rabbit hole.  Some people say that it's not addictive, some people say it is.  I prefer not to find out.  I can't even control myself around Taco Bell, I don't need anything that would make me feel really good and make me want MORE Taco Bell.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Spiff, I went to college with a dude who smoked so much dope with his friends one night that they actually stole one of the bells they used to have out front of Taco Bells. They put that thing in the trunk of their Plymouth Valiant or whatever, and the trunk was hugging pavement, sending up enough sparks so that they got pulled over by the cops. "You boys wouldn't happen to know anything about a missing bell from the Taco Bell would you?" "No sir!" Good times . . . 

• Like 3

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Some people say that it's not addictive, some people say it is.  I prefer not to find out.

It's not addictive in the sense that you body cannot do without it and puts you through a miserable period when you stop taking it. It's not addictive like alcohol, or tobacco, or heroin, or meth.

It can be addictive in the sense that you crave being in that state. There are people who can get a small bag and it last weeks (or months...) and they only use it on friday night when their friends are around. There are people who, if they have weed around, they will smoke it, it's not going to just sit around; but if they don't that's cool too. Some of that is based on your own brain, some of it is based on how much you do it and the type of personality you have, some of it is just about will power/responsibility/etc.

• Like 2

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Taco Bell is way worse for you than weed. It's also rank.

These are true statements.  Weed is grown from the Earth, Taco Bell from the inside of somebody's shoe turned upside down, has to be total darkness and lots of moisture.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Never have.  I just know that I'd probably like it, and like it a lot and don't want to go down that rabbit hole.  Some people say that it's not addictive, some people say it is.  I prefer not to find out.  I can't even control myself around Taco Bell, I don't need anything that would make me feel really good and make me want MORE Taco Bell.  

I've been so blazed with my friends this year that we when to Taco Bell to get food and broke out in laughter while ordering. This happened on 3 separate occasions too ??

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Honestly, the science says that its possible, but highly unlikely.  

Another thing is there's truth to some effects of smoking daily for months, even years, then stopping suddenly having an effect.  It's still nothing like the withdraw symptoms for someone who is say an alcoholic, smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, or on crystal meth, its not even close.

People I've meet that just cannot stop smoking are typically running from something and use weed to do it, they aren't addicted to weed.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Have you ever been to a bullfight on acid?

YES

NO

ever been given $3.50 in nickels and dimes and sent into a gas station to buy cigarettes when they all cost $4+?

we wound up with benson and hedges menthol 100's

no one was happy

i'm surprised the cops weren't called

11 minutes ago, JCB said:

Jeff Sessions is reading this thread. DO NOT ANSWER!

True story, I drove up to DC with some family for a family thing and got hooked up with a hotel in city proper.  I had already rolled a blunt before leaving town, and was thinking of sparking it for some pass around hits before we went in, we were around the corner, felt like little to no street lights.  Then I get tapped on the shoulder and told to look to my right, GD ATF headquarters.

Image result for oh shit face

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey man, I never said I was a picture of perfect health.  

I still eat it, too, every once in a while, not gonna lie. Had to take a break while I was dealing with a period of bad heart burn, everytime I got something there felt I was going to upchuck acid everywhere and just melt my steering wheel.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tshile said:

Some of that is based on your own brain, some of it is based on how much you do it and the type of personality you have, some of it is just about will power/responsibility/etc.

I'm a true believer in this from a functionality standpoint.  I don't believe it makes you lazy, but if you are already lazy, it can make you lazier (just from what I've seen).  If you are full-head of steam downhill into your ambitions and goals, nothing is going to stop you.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Couple times in college. Wasn't really for me.

Really? Are you sure you did it right? You have to lean over at just the right angle. Changes depending on how big you are. 37 degrees is a good starting point then adjust as needed.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

True story, I drove up to DC with some family for a family thing and got hooked up with a hotel in city proper.  I had already rolled a blunt before leaving town, and was thinking of sparking it for some pass around hits before we went in, we were around the corner, felt like little to no street lights.  Then I get tapped on the shoulder and told to look to my right, GD ATF headquarters.

Why the worry?  Did you have any alcohol, tobacco, or firearms on you? B) 

36 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

So nobody has ever seen a horse masturbate besides me? See, what they do is bounce up and down, slapping their junk against their belly until... well, you know. Changed my life I swear. You'll never go back to the old way once you've tried it horsey style.

You truly are an agent of chaos : )