Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t like the idea of having to smoke. Like I hate smoke in the air, lighters, etc smoke in my lungs, all that stuff that comes with smoking 

what’s the best alternative I can take? 

You good with needles? There's always snorting. Candy makes you dandy.

da4cad41-3111-4de2-bf4c-2840c15e1b0c_scr

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t like the idea of having to smoke. Like I hate smoke in the air, lighters, etc smoke in my lungs, all that stuff that comes with smoking 

what’s the best alternative I can take? 

Edibles, I guess. But be forewarned: it's a different, more psychedelic sensation. Start with low doses (like 2.5 MG) and be patient to see how you react the first time.

Personally, I don't do edibles anymore because my last experience with them set off a period of depersonalization that lasted a month. It was horrible. But the majority of people won't have to deal with that crappy side effect for long. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Edibles, I guess. But be forewarned: it's a different, more psychedelic sensation. Start with low doses (like 2.5 MG) and be patient to see how you react the first time.

Personally, I don't do edibles anymore because my last experience with them set off a period of depersonalization that lasted a month. It was horrible. But the majority of people won't have to deal with that crappy side effect for long. 

I need a PM from you about this.  What's horrible about being ultra high?  ~other than last Saturday, I tried to take the orders for 2 tables to just one~?  :ols:

Depersonalization?

Also, I have to say that the game has passed me by.  I am used to dealing in terms like “eighth”, “bowl”, “joint”, “gram”, “blunt”, “bong hit”.  All you fresh cats are out here talking “mg”, “oils”, “eye dropper”, “dab” and all sorts of crazy **** I never even thought of in my day.

****ing hipsters.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Also, I have to say that the game has passed me by.  I am used to dealing in terms like “eighth”, “bowl”, “joint”, “gram”, “blunt”, “bong hit”.  All you fresh cats are out here talking “mg”, “oils”, “eye dropper”, “dab” and all sorts of crazy **** I never even thought of in my day.

****ing hipsters.

Venture out to Cannemania that happens every Monday at an Ethiopian restaurant in Adams Morgan.

It'll blow your mind. :headbang:

29 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Venture out to Cannemania that happens every Monday at an Ethiopian restaurant in Adams Morgan.

It'll blow your mind. :headbang:

I’ve got a buddy who sells stuff up in DC.  Gives out stickers (and a gift of weed) for money.  I can only imagine it won’t be long before this kinda stuff gets shut down... or completely legalized.

Its a different landscape now.  I just used to roll up to my buddy’s house and buy an eighth and then smoke half of it with him and a few friends.  I was a legit professional at this stuff.  Now it all seems so foreign.  Like, weed couldn’t hurt you.  Now, my man over here is talking about a month long fallout from eating edibles.  The **** happened?

13 hours ago, Mooka said:

We shop at the same store youngchew. :)

You're in CO?  :cheers:

Yeah man, Green solution is the only place we go to.  Knowledgabe budtenders, clean and nifty stores, multiple locations all over Denver.  Great customer service.  

Their loyalty program is top notch.   They had a black Friday deal yesterday, buy a half of top shelf get a quarter half off. Plus cuz I'm a loyalty card holder I got a free preroll AND an edible for a penny, in addition to a $20 credit I had on my loyalty card.   I placed my order online and skippef the lines to pick it up.  

I've tried a few other pot stores around Denver and none of them come close to The Green Solution, IMO

maxresdefault.jpg

rsz_peoria_sales_floor.jpg&width=800&hei

• Like 2

I think a camping trip up I-25 from ABQ via I-40 from TX up to Denver should be on my list. It's on the way to WY and Yellowstone NP. On my travel list is Yellowstone.

I'll have to check out campgrounds on the way.

I'm pretty familiar with ABQ, Colorado Springs, and Denver from my work days. When I had to go to Colorado Springs, I would fly into Stapleton in Denver then rent a car and drive down to the Springs, it's a beautiful drive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I’ve got a buddy who sells stuff up in DC.  Gives out stickers (and a gift of weed) for money.  I can only imagine it won’t be long before this kinda stuff gets shut down... or completely legalized.

The local authorities in DC have basically turned a blind eye to it. Plus, I think under local law, it is technically legal.

Any time weed is legalized and regulated, you can expect more potent stuff to hit the shelves. The issue with edibles has always been knowing the quantity in what you are consuming.

I will never, ever use edibles that are not from a commercialized, regulated enterprise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Yeah man, Green solution is the only place we go to.  Knowledgabe budtenders, clean and nifty stores, multiple locations all over Denver.  Great customer service.  

Their loyalty program is top notch.   They had a black Friday deal yesterday, buy a half of top shelf get a quarter half off. Plus cuz I'm a loyalty card holder I got a free preroll AND an edible for a penny, in addition to a $20 credit I had on my loyalty card.   I placed my order online and skippef the lines to pick it up.  

I've tried a few other pot stores around Denver and none of them come close to The Green Solution, IMO

Really nice man. I go through CO every now and then and my preferred place is the Herbal Cure for flower and Good Chem. for concentrates. If your ever in Boulder I highly recommend 14er. They've got the best flower I've seen in CO along with some really high quality Rosin.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The local authorities in DC have basically turned a blind eye to it. Plus, I think under local law, it is technically legal.

Any time weed is legalized and regulated, you can expect more potent stuff to hit the shelves. The issue with edibles has always been knowing the quantity in what you are consuming.

I will never, ever use edibles that are not from a commercialized, regulated enterprise. 

Yup, you can have up to an ounce gifted in DC legally and there are some really good people out there, who deliver and are looking to help those in need. One even sells hand-made soap that can then come with a variety of different gifts for the right donation. Quality is not on the same level as Denver's better places, but it's only a notch below and still great.

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Yea mang, moved out here about a year ago.

GS has nice rewards and ordering online is so much better then waiting in line. Line's can be long in pot stores and people can take a looooooong time to shop. I mainly buy concentrates/shatter and ordering those products online is super easy.

For flower,edibles and other stuff I like Oasis in the Highlands around Denver. (on 44th near Sheridan) They're one of the few stores that give you a number and let you walk around while you're waiting, instead of waiting in line. They also organize their stuff by grower/farm rather then by strain/type/etc. Much easier to find the better quality that way. They don't have as much concentrates though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

For flower,edibles and other stuff I like Oasis in the Highlands around Denver. (on 44th near Sheridan) They're one of the few stores that give you a number and let you walk around while you're waiting, instead of waiting in line. They also organize their stuff by grower/farm rather then by strain/type/etc. Much easier to find the better quality that way. They don't have as much concentrates though. 

Interesting, I might go check that place out tomorrow.  I do hate waiting in line if I haven't preordered.  Also cool that they organize by farm, I think TGS grows all their own stuff.  Be nice to try someone else's flower.  

So what's the deal with concentrates?  Is that for liquid vaping?  We dry vape flower and occasionally roll joints, and more recently tinctures.  Is liquid vaping where you blow out tons and tons of smoke?

Brother @Fresh8686 mentioned Herbal Cure, my co-worker swears by that place.  I drove right past there on the way to work every day.  And their website says 50% off entire purchase for first time customers.

We just re-upped yesterday and bought a crap ton of bud, but you guys are going to have me going nuts in new stores   :rofl89:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watch this while really high.  One of the craziest "trippy videos" I've ever seen.  The 4,000+ comments are hilarious, but the video (if you're deep smacked) is other worldy.

It's only 7 minutes long but it felt like 30 minutes :rofl89:

2 hours ago, youngchew said:

So what's the deal with concentrates?  Is that for liquid vaping?  We dry vape flower and occasionally roll joints, and more recently tinctures.  Is liquid vaping where you blow out tons and tons of smoke?

I dont like the liquid vaping very much, but TGS has their own products there. It is hash oil in liquid form and you buy filled cartridges. The obvious benefit is you can vape anywhere, no smoke, little smell etc The pens break very easily from heat/cold. Dont leave em in your car. I personally feel i dont really get high from vaping. IMO the best use is to get a CBD type oil and vape that to chill you out.

You need a dab rig or nector collector type piece to use the non-liquid concentrates. Its all hash, just different extraction methods and such to produce different forms. 

I go for highest THC content shatter. 

• Like 1