Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Nope and cannot

You know how it is with these clearances

You have a clearance now?  My understanding (and anyone can correct me on this) is now its not a deal breaker to admit you used to smoke weed, but still smoking after you get the clearance is a death wish.

On 7/4/2017 at 6:25 AM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

But, i don't get folks' love for weed. I mean it's the best when you're an adolescent because that's the time for you to be dumb but man how doesn't it get old for you after your balls drop?

See that's the thing. When you are a teenager using it is mostly because of the "oh wow look at we're doing.....we're so cool" factor.  When you use it as an adult, you actually learn better uses for it, where it helps, what it enhances, when not to use indulge etc etc etc.....

• Like 4

On 7/4/2017 at 9:25 AM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Ha. 

But, i don't get folks' love for weed. I mean it's the best when you're an adolescent because that's the time for you to be dumb but man how doesn't it get old for you after your balls drop? And don't get me started on the paranoia.

Everybody reacts to weed differently, so I don't blame anyone for not continuing if they have a bad reaction to it (especially if that keeps happening).  I might of stopped too if that ever happened to me, but it hasn't.  Since @Fresh8686 already responded on the alzheimer's question, I do believe we've only hit the tip of the iceberg in terms of its benefits and more research needs to be done.  As for growing out it, I've matured in how and when I smoke and because it helps with the bipolar depression, I'm apologizing to no one about it. End of the day, I still feel its safer for me then alcohol, and there's science to that as well.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

See that's the thing. When you are a teenager using it is mostly because of the "oh wow look at we're doing.....we're so cool" factor.  When you use it as an adult, you actually learn better uses for it, where it helps, what it enhances, when not to use indulge etc etc etc.....

Talk to 'em, Mike!  Adult who smoke pot know how to do so safely and responsibly.  I look at having a joint on the porch after work the same way many people will have a beer after work.  

Forgot to mention, we hit the dispensaries in Vegas last week.  I think they legalized marijuana like 18 days before we got there.  Perfect timing LOL.  They've got some pretty good green.  :silly:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I smoke and because it helps with the bipolar depression, I'm apologizing to no one about it. End of the day, I still feel its safer for me then alcohol, and there's science to that as well.

My man.  Trees helped with my depression too.  I spent years self-medicating with whiskey, only made it worse.  

• Like 3

I don't think there's anything wrong with regularly using marijuana as an adult as long as you're not using it for the same reasons/motivation as someone who is 15 would. At that point, you need to sort've grow the **** up.

But for medicinal reasons, or to relax after stressful work etc. can't diss someone for that anymore than people who want to pop a cold one after a long day at work.

I haven't smoked weed since high school and have no interest in making it part of my budget but America needs to get itself together when it comes to drugs period.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

You have a clearance now?  My understanding (and anyone can correct me on this) is now its not a deal breaker to admit you used to smoke weed, but still smoking after you get the clearance is a death wish.

Depends on which clearance you're going for.  Frequency within the past ten years is certainly a factor.  Admitting you smoked one time 10 years ago is not going to hold back a TS (on its own).  If you've been smoking daily up until you the day you fill out your sf86 that's not acceptable.  Each case is evaluated on and individual basis though.  

Haven't smoked weed in 30+ yrs. First time I was 19. Didn't really like it then. Paranoid isn't my thing. That's what i felt when I did do it. Only smoked occasionally the next ten years after first trying it. Preferred mushrooms when available  and going down those powdered white slopes  in the winter time. 

When I got married everything changed. 

It was time to become a real adult.  Take on all the real responsibility that anyone that wants to raise a family should do. 

I think My views on weed now , most if not all of you would disagree with me. That's just my opinio now and a another whole thread to discuss it in.

Edited by mark327
  • Like 1

Where do you guys like to go?  I'm usually anywhere from "buzzed" to "really high."  I get "blazed" maybe 3-4 times a year, usually when I'm in a great mood and am looking to feel the love from the universe flow through me.    :wub:

I've been "in space" maybe three times in my life.  One time was euphoria, I don't even know how to describe it.  The other two times were terrifying.  Legit knew I was going to be trapped in slow motion for all of eternity.  Never hallucinated, though.  

Universal_56df90_1099127.gif

• Like 5

Ok, so one time in college my friends and I were at a beach house and we were sitting on the deck, all messed up on booze and weed, smoking more and more.

At one point I swear I went to another plane of consciousness. It was orange and everything was lines. One of my friends was there with me.

i think this lasted for about 5 minutes and then I came back and my friend that was there and I were staring right at each other's eyes, presumably for that entire time.

We both went "whoah!" right away and before I said anything else, he turned to our other friends and says, "Steve and I were just on another world."

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Where do you guys like to go?  I'm usually anywhere from "buzzed" to "really high."  I get "blazed" maybe 3-4 times a year, usually when I'm in a great mood and am looking to feel the love from the universe flow through me.    :wub:

I've been "in space" maybe three times in my life.  One time was euphoria, I don't even know how to describe it.  The other two times were terrifying.  Legit knew I was going to be trapped in slow motion for all of eternity.  Never hallucinated, though.  

I still have days where I'm forgetting what I'm saying as i'm saying it or feel like my eyes are zooming in on things and stuff like people's faces or my arms get really huge, but I don't really shoot for that anymore. I've never outright hallucinated off of marijuana, I'd try something else like shrooms instead of shooting for that from weed. 

If I get past one blunt at a time anymore, its because there's multiple heads on it.  Was having a conversation with a good friend of mine that doesn't like smoking during the day very much anymore, trying to get too much done, and I'm thinking of taking the same route. Came up in RTT, too, they mentioned coffee only in the AM, Weed only at night, Alcohol only on the weekends. 

Some strains I get I turn around and want to clean my house, but the loud I've been messing with lately I can't really study to that I'm starting the realize, stronger then what I was smoking when I was early 20s and knocking out IT certifications.  Honestly, I enjoy buzzed to high (3-5) the most right now as I've had people tell me my tolerance is high, but I really don't want it to be.  Big reason why I go with that $40-$50 an 1/8 loud so the whole thing feels more efficient.

Looking forward to Boston having legal recreational next summer so I can take the train up and try more stuff with names and make it last.  I still like it when one hit matters.   

• Like 3

On 8/6/2017 at 3:53 PM, youngchew said:

Universal_56df90_1099127.gif

I got to 10 before. I went to a day party on U street, and me and a buddy went to an ally to hit a j. We smoked that one up, and he offered another... I said sure. We smoked that one as well, and I realized that I was not going back to the bar LMAO. I ended up walking down 14th street to the McPhearson Square station and remember thinking I saw the same person walk by me 3 times. I also remember Lil' Kim's Crush On You playing on loop in my head, specifically "I'll be undressed in the bra or seethrough." The other thing is I felt like I could see everyone in the world's thoughts in my head at once.

I went back home and slept for like 5 hours and then watched GOT. I was still high the next day at work. I never want to get that high again.

I aim only to get to an 8 now, and ride that out.

I ate an edible last night and was at a 3-4. I liked that.

• Like 2