Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

I'm just coming in, but did the Caps really give up or did the better overall team decide they were going to give it everything they had to not be down 3-0 in this series?  We have another home game, could be 3-1 before you know it.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'm just coming in, but did the Caps really give up or did the better overall team decide they were going to give it everything they had to not be down 3-0 in this series?  We have another home game, could be 3-1 before you know it.

The latter.  TB is just better tonight. 

Doesn’t have to mean anything more than that.  

go get a goal and the game changes.  But halfway through the game and we have zero is a bad sign. 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

They scored 2 PP goals.  Caps mostly better on 5 on 5 save for a couple shifts.

Just now, Springfield said:

Zero is zero though.  Good shifts are fine when it’s 0-0.  But down 3-0, the only good shifts have goals 

1 minute ago, thebluefood said:

Ahh, there they are. I was wondering when the Caps were gonna show up. 

You all almost made me get my hopes up but I know better - you can't fool me. Not anymore.

Don't think anyone had them winning tonight. It would have been nice to win this one though. Vegas is betting on the Caps to win it all though. Go figures. 

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Like I said, came in late, but ya, I expected Tampa to curb stomp us at some point, doesn't mean the series is over by any stretch (not saying you're saying that, but I'm chill)

Archived