Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

5 minutes ago, Forehead said:

As far as bandwagon goes, I'm DC Sports all the way though the Skins are far and away #1. 

People think I am weird because I am a Skins/Caps/Orioles fan.   But the Nats weren't here when I was a kid so I took the closest team.  And I just don't think you can switch just because another team moved closer. 

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Drank so much rum in the Navy that I can't even bear the smell of Coke...

It's a vodka/koolaid evening. Smooth. REAL SMOOTH. 

I can barely do vodka, no tequila ever. Rum is my safe space...maybe whiskey if I don't have to drive.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

People think I am weird because I am a Skins/Caps/Orioles fan.   But the Nats weren't here when I was a kid so I took the closest team.  And I just don't think you can switch just because another team moved closer. 

It was easy for me because I never liked the Orioles.  I was very city-loyal as a kid, it never felt right rooting for a Baltimore team.  I just followed baseball players I liked growing up.

Just now, Forehead said:

It was easy for me because I never liked the Orioles.  I was very city-loyal as a kid, it never felt right rooting for a Baltimore team.  I just followed baseball players I liked growing up.

The Orioles helped cement it for me when I was selected to be one of the kids holding the banner on the field for opening day at Camden Yards.  That was pretty cool.  Got to meet Cal that day also.

The caps offense looks like organized chaos. It doesn’t seem so much like set plays as it does making good passes and good plays for the puck

(and tb not doing a good job clearing)

Lol Wilson. That was an awesome hit. 

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

Unlike us...Most are at the game. ;)

Some are nagging about Pepco having to pay extra to get Caps fans using to metro to get home. Well, its been a fair called game so far, can't complain.

Archived