Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I’d defer to the resident goalie but I’m not concerned about the PK goals allowed.  They’ve got a killer PK.

Another near post goal, I don't get why he doesn't cut off the angles and protect the near post.  It's much more difficult to score far post than near when you're shooting from an angle.

These guys are good and we weren't going to sweep them. What we need is the spilt for these homes games. It's also time for Backstrom to be reinserted into the lineup. I hope the extra days off has helped. Still a 3rd period anything can happen but this Caps team just wasn't ready to play tonight and isn't focused like they have been the last 3 games. Really need to see a strong period here even if we come up short.

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

How hurt is he?  I can't tell from reading, I'd say we should play him if we can, all hands on deck.

I think it's one of those injuries where he won't be 100% the rest of the way and would have played tonight if it was 1-1. Just trying to steal as many days to heal as possible and it seems the clock has run out. 

Archived