Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

51 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

And that has to do with the whole state of Mississippi how? So a couple of rich dumb ****s screw up and you lump the whole state in it? And bless your heart, it's heartbreaking that you're the only one that pays taxes on TANF for folks. Here's a hint: we all pay taxes on that ****, hoss.

Get your anger over Favre and his merry band of dumbasses. I ain't exactly cheering for that idiot. And grasping at his dick pics episode doesn't exactly help your argument here (no pun intended and more importantly,  what does that have to do with my argument).

You're entitled to your opinion,  but you shouldn't get all butt hurt when you disparage a state of folks and they call your asa out on it. Again, I'm proud to be from the state of Mississippi and will defend myself, my fellow Mississippians, and my children from being ridiculed by someone....like...you.

HTTR!

If you understood this story, you would understand why the Jen Sterger mention is relevant.  But you’re more upset about your state getting called out by some rando on the internet than watching your fellow state’s people get dicked over by the  people they voted into, and will continue to vote into, office.  Very telling.

But thanks for the trifecta of “bless your heart”, “butt hurt”, and “hoss” in the same post.  Feel like I got the whole experience.

Still feel like you are depriving the board by not giving us a Mississippi top 5 list (minus Fred Smoot, of course).

Edited by Ball Security

37 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

If you understood this story, you would understand why the Jen Sterger mention is relevant.  But your more upset about your state getting called out by some rando on the internet than watching your fellow states people get dicked over by the  people they voted into, and will continue to vote into office.  Very telling.

But thanks for the trifecta of “bless your heart”, “butt hurt”, and “hoss” in the same post.  Feel like I got the whole experience.

Still feel like you are depriving the board by not giving us a Mississippi top 5 list (minus Fred Smoot, of course).

🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure what your angle is about "Mississippi top 5" bull**** is, but here you go:

Jerry Rice (heard of him?)

Jim Henson

Oprah Winfrey 

James Earl Jones

Sela Ward

Faith Hill

LeAnn Rimes

Walter Payton

And just for ****s and giggles, Elvis Presley and yeah, Brett "dick pic" Favre. That good enough for you, Skippy?

Your argument is tired and "useless". Try to keep your arguments focused on those that are involved and not lump a whole state together with the perps. It's called profiling, and profiling is wrong. 🤣🤣🤣

Done with this convo as evidently you don't seem to get it. In a way, I feel sorry for you.  On the other hand, naw. 

Have a nice day.

HTTR!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure what your angle is about "Mississippi top 5" bull**** is, but here you go:

Jim Henson

Oprah Winfrey 

James Earl Jones

Sela Ward

Faith Hill

LeAnn Rimes

Walter Payton

And just for ****s and giggles, Elvis Presley and yeah, Brett "dick pic" Favre. That good enough for you, Skippy?

Your argument is tired and "useless". Try to keep your arguments focused on those that are involved and not lump a whole state together with the perps. It's called profiling, and profiling is wrong. 🤣🤣🤣

Done with this convo as evidently you don't seem to get it. In a way, I feel sorry for you.  On the other hand, naw. 

Have a nice day.

HTTR!

Dude your state ****ing sucks. It's a drag on the whole country, sucks off the federal teat, and mooches off the rest of us while pretending to be conservative. Healthcare, education, poverty, economy, infrastructure, it's all ****.

Just move and pretend you never lived there.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I dont know what the Grotto is but the Ole Miss ladies are generally ranked high in the SEC. Or they were when it wasn't creepy for me to say so. 😁

Google Grotto and Playboy Mansion.

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

And.  For. Some. Nutty. Reason. Keeps. Sending. Me. Emails.  

Is she trolling the DNC?  I have a monthly donation set up (not a whole bunch), but damn!  

If she sends an envelope with a mailed solicitation, send it back filled with used coffee grounds.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Hate the players, but don't hate the state, scooter. As a proud member of the state of Mississippi,  you can take your "useless" and blow it out your ass.

We normal everyday folks have nothing to do with what the elite and powerful do in our states (I'm sure you can relate). But you lumping the whole thing on my home state that I and my children were born in as useless pisses me off. 

Just. ****ing. Stop.

HTTR!

and... picturing Hugh Laurie saying that post, with the same wild eyes as in your profile icon...    🤟

16 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Jim Henson

Oprah Winfrey 

James Earl Jones

Sela Ward

Faith Hill

LeAnn Rimes

Walter Payton

Have a nice day.

HTTR!

and all of them except Brett Favre bolted the first chance they got...?   :)

12 minutes ago, michiskin said:

Is that out of bounds? Do you get a drop of your ball ends up there, or do you just pull out your sand wedge?

Yeah, would that be an instance where you're allowed to improve your lie, or would Ivana's hand come out of the dirt and grab your ankle if you cheated?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just going to post this classic here, enjoy some quotes:

Wow, Mississippi is getting ****ed so hard by this thread it's going to assume they're related.

I was going to come in here with a Floride joke, but damn, Mississippi. What the **** is wrong with you.

Poster #1: You guys woke up today with the sole purpose of cyber bullying a state, damn.

Poster #2: Time for a "13 Reasons Why" about Mississippi.

Poster #3: Keep it to 10, don't want them struggling to take off a shoe.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Conservatives Are Coming for No-Fault Divorce

Now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned, Republicans are already looking ahead to their next moral crusades, and it sure looks like they’ve found one in... divorce. A new report from Media Matters for America shows a rising trend of right-wing influencers and Republican leaders and politicians, including U.S. Senate candidate J.D. Vance, advocating for the end of no-fault divorce—a policy that allows people to end a marriage without being required to prove wrongdoing by their partner, including adultery, abuse, or desertion.

No-fault divorce, which was first enacted in California in 1969, has always been a feminist issue. It’s allowed domestic abuse victims to leave a bad marriage without onerous barriers, and it certainly empowers women and all people to escape legally binding situations with someone they don’t love. One would think no-fault divorce is a no-brainer—a completely non-controversial issue decided half a century ago.

But Justice Clarence Thomas’ concurring opinion in the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe very clearly opened the door for further rights, particularly around marriage, to be reversed. “We have a duty to correct the error established in those precedents,” he wrote, while specifically calling the Griswold v. Connecticut (1965, birth control), Lawrence v. Texas (2003, same-sex intimacy), and Obergefell v. Hodges (2015, same-sex marriage) decisions “demonstrably erroneous.” And already, the Texas Republican Party—the same people currently suing the Biden administration for the right to let pregnant people die—includes a proposal “to rescind unilateral no-fault divorce laws and support covenant marriage and to pass legislation extending the period of time in which a divorce may occur to six months after the date of filing for divorce” in its 2022 party platform.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

Several threads this could go in probably but how screwed up is Florida that this is legal?  

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/04/politics/desantis-suspends-prosecutor/index.html

(Emphasis mine)  Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday suspended Tampa's elected prosecutor, Andrew Warren, for pledging not to use his office to go after people who seek and provide abortions or on doctors that provide gender affirming care to transgender people.

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1

THE FASCIST CIRCUS COMES TO CPAC TEXAS

undreds of die-hard right-wing activists descended on the Hilton Anatole in Dallas for the Conservative Political Action Conference this week. It’s the third CPAC event this year alone, following prior events in Orlando, Florida and Budapest, Hungary. It’s also the third CPAC event in a row which featured explicitly Christian nationalist and fascistic speakers.

Before the speeches kicked off on Thursday, Christian musician Natasha Owens—who wore an American flag dress branded with the logo of a Christian mobile phone company—gave a brief concert. 

“You know, President Trump coined the term ‘America First,’” she said. When she attempted to launch into the eponymously named song, the wrong music began playing instead. Incidentally, the term America First was initially popularized by pro-Nazi groups in the United States and was also used by the Ku Klux Klan. 

Click on the link for the full article

And, "America First" may have been popularized by pro-Nazi groups, but was originally coined by Woodrow Wilson in 1916.  

• Thumb down 1