Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Republican AGs Sue for Schools' Right to Deny Free Lunches to Gay and Trans Kids

Twenty-two Republican state attorneys general are suing the Biden administration for requiring schools that accept federal funds for free lunch programs to comply with gender and sex non-discrimination rules. To put it plainly: These 22 state attorneys generals seem to think schools should be allowed to discriminate against LGBTQ kids who use the Department of Agriculture’s free lunch programs.

Tennessee Attorney General Herbert Slatery III and Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita lead the group, which includes Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia. The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee on Tuesday.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, China said:

^^^^^The new tee box for the 14th hole?

I read it's actually near the tee box of the 1st hole. Marla Maples and Melange needs to be better prepared or they are going to wind up at 2 and 3...

Rumors are that Trump is charging membership fees to Ivana's estate as well.

Edited by The Evil Genius

Language

Spoiler

18 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I read it's actually near the tee box of the 1st hole. Marla Maples and Melange needs to be better prepared or they are going to wind up at 2 and 3...

Rumors are that Trump is charging membership fees to Ivana's estate as well.

When Trump was president (and probably a lot during the 2016 campaign) the various news outlets would display his posts on Twitter. There is always debate on whether his ramblings on his website or now Truth Social should be equally publicized, but I think they should just to further highlight what a jerk he is. It probably doesn't matter to the 40 percent of the GOP electorate who is going to support him no matter what, but should help erode his support when they see stuff like this. The guy is a real piece of work:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

The Brett Favre piece is just the tip of the iceberg.  $77M in misspent Federal money that went to powerful people in the state.  

This isn’t Mississippi state taxes being misused.  This is your tax money.  My tax money.  To pay Brett Favre and Ted Dibiase directly.

Even if you hate poor people, this should piss you off.

Block grants of Federal money is bull****. This is what happens.  Mississippi is such a useless state.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

The Brett Favre piece is just the tip of the iceberg.  $77M in misspent Federal money that went to powerful people in the state.  

This isn’t Mississippi state taxes being misused.  This is your tax money.  My tax money.  To pay Brett Favre and Ted Dibiase directly.

Block grants of Federal money is bull****. This is what happens.  Mississippi is such a useless state.  

Yeah, if the GOP at least held a firm stance of "No one gets your tax money, it should be given back to the tax payers" that is one thing, but the reality is they hand out as much tax payer money if not more, but mostly to their peers and wealthy elite.  Not to suggest the Dems aren't guilty of the same often times.  It's just more about the ruse being acted out.

Edited by NoCalMike

21 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Hate the players, but don't hate the state, scooter. As a proud member of the state of Mississippi,  you can take your "useless" and blow it out your ass.

We normal everyday folks have nothing to do with what the elite and powerful do in our states (I'm sure you can relate). But you lumping the whole thing on my home state that I and my children were born in as useless pisses me off. 

Just. ****ing. Stop.

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128

5 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Hate the players, but don't hate the state, scooter. As a proud member of the state of Mississippi,  you can take your "useless" and blow it out your ass.

We normal everyday folks have nothing to do with what the elite and powerful do in our states (I'm sure you can relate). But you lumping the while thing on my home state that I and my children were born in as useless passes me off. 

Just. ****ing. Stop.

HTTR!

Nothing to do with it?  You’re going to re-elect Reeves in ‘23 aren’t you?  Stop taking my money and handing it over to Ted DiBiase.  Thanks.

Besides Fred Smoot, what are the top 5 things about Mississippi? Or what are the 5 best things Mississippi has to offer the rest of the country?

I’ll hang up and listen. 

6 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Nothing to do with it?  You’re going to re-elect Reeves in ‘23 aren’t you?  Stop taking my money and handing it over to Ted DiBiase.  Thanks.

Besides Fred Smoot, what are the top 5 things about Mississippi? Or what are the 5 best things Mississippi has to offer the rest of the country?

I’ll hang up and listen. 

Are you ****ing serious right now? I'm going to re-elect someone?!? You know me or something I was unaware of?

You sure do make a ****load of assumptions, don't you?

How about you stay in your lane and not worry about what I do or don't do. And while you're at it, don't worry about the state of Mississippi and focus on your own state, mkay? 

HTTR!

1 minute ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Are you ****ing serious right now? I'm going to re-elect someone?!? You know me or something I was unaware of?

You sure do make a ****load of assumptions, don't you?

How about you stay in your lane and not worry about what I do or don't do. And while you're at it, don't worry about the state of Mississippi and focus on your own state, mkay? 

HTTR!

Damn, I was looking forward to a Mississippi top 5 list.

You’re right.  I wouldn’t worry about Mississippi if they weren’t taking my Federal taxes earmarked for TANF to hand over to Brett Favre.  Your state officials believe Favre, the guy who sent dick picks to a sideline reporter while his wife had cancer, is the perfect spokesperson for family values. 

But here we are.

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Damn, I was looking forward to a Mississippi top 5 list.

You’re right.  I wouldn’t worry about Mississippi if they weren’t taking my Federal taxes earmarked for TANF to hand over to Brett Favre.  Your state officials believe Favre, the guy who sent dick picks to a sideline reporter while his wife had cancer, is the perfect spokesperson for family values. 

But here we are.

And that has to do with the whole state of Mississippi how? So a couple of rich dumb ****s screw up and you lump the whole state in it? And bless your heart, it's heartbreaking that you're the only one that pays taxes on TANF for folks. Here's a hint: we all pay taxes on that ****, hoss.

Get your anger over Favre and his merry band of dumbasses. I ain't exactly cheering for that idiot. And grasping at his dick pics episode doesn't exactly help your argument here (no pun intended and more importantly,  what does that have to do with my argument).

You're entitled to your opinion,  but you shouldn't get all butt hurt when you disparage a state of folks and they call your asa out on it. Again, I'm proud to be from the state of Mississippi and will defend myself, my fellow Mississippians, and my children from being ridiculed by someone....like...you.

HTTR!

You're completely right.  He has no right to blame the state of Mississippi for the people who the state of Mississippi elects, specifically to represent them and act on their behalf.  

- Somebody who lives in Florida

• Haha 1