Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Re: Gohmert:

On one hand I have a lot of admiration for a person who can field a question as stupid as what Gohmert asked and answer it without stabbing him in the eyes or screaming at the top of their lungs as they feel the IQ points being sucked out of their brains.

On the other hand, I feel like stupid insane **** like that should also be called out for what it is. I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from saying "Representative Gohmert, you have won the top prize. I have never in my entire decades long career been asked a question as dumb as the one you just asked. How you're able to walk and breathe at the same time is one of the great mysteries of our era."

10 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Moron: "What is it that's being transmitted to these unvaccinated people?"

Narrator: "COVID-19"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump is pretty weak cult leader. The GOP and their voters are completely in his control. They will do anything to please their God and master.

I don't know why Trump doesn't literally have each candidate he supports; literally kiss his fat ass. Have those supporters and candidates bow to him, like the God they claim thim to be.  Demand candidates and supporters give him their wives and daughters, to do whatever he wants with. Demand all those candidates/supporters have hairstyles that he approves of. Go the full North Korean cult leader.

On 6/7/2021 at 6:44 PM, Califan007 said:

The next stops on that road:

- "Obama became president, stop using racism as an excuse"

- "Slavery ended centuries ago, stop using it as an excuse"

- "Affirmative Action is reverse racism"

- "You get called a bigot just for having a different opinion on certain things" (heard that one 2 days ago)

- "Blacks want special treatment, they should just work hard like the rest of us"

- "I know a guy whose father came here from (fill in the blank) and didn't speak English--he now owns his own business...why can't the Blacks do that instead of wanting handouts all the time"

- "I'm not racist, ok?....But it pisses me off when..."

My favorite is:  

"I'm not a racist.... there a good black people, and there are nig***s.  I only hate all the nig***s."  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

He’s not dumb, not in this way.  He’s being intentional and it’s disturbing.

I dont see how this would help him. Usually I can see how pretending not to understand something would help them. But pretending not to understand that we cant move the moon into a position that works better for us? I dont see how it benefits him enough for him to make himself look that dumb. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont see how this would help him. Usually I can see how pretending not to understand something would help them. But pretending not to understand that we cant move the moon into a position that works better for us? I dont see how it benefits him enough for him to make himself look that dumb. 

I've seen captain Picard do it with the tractor beam.

Just sayin!

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I've seen captain Picard do it with the tractor beam.

Just sayin!

The Ghomertian Tractor beam:

Tractor-beam-cartoon.thumb.jpg.17ec1529735982f1da36e2f9fafd2fed.jpg

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

For years a portion of the electorate...generally called the republican base...has undermined science, knowledge and learning while raising ignorance to the level of a virtue.  To his base, this is virtue signaling.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I do believe that Gohmert truly is a very stupid person, but I also agree with @Jabbyrwockthat what he was doing there was pretty much pure signaling to the right wing base.

The elevation of ignorance as a virtue in the Republican electorate isn't at all new, but it's reached new and profound heights during the Trump years. They've gone from sneering at and dismissing scientists who's conclusions run afoul of their ideology, to being overtly and actively hostile towards them (the number of people on the right wing rags who want to either imprison or execute Fauci is pretty stunning).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gohmert is one of a number of stupid, conniving Texans in government, either local, state, or federal. Thankfully in Cedar Park and neighboring Leander we've voted them out of local government. My Representative is John Carter is one of those insurrectionists that voted to overturn the Electoral College on January 6-7. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Ok fine. Yall choose to believe vaccines dont contain magnets and I choose to believe Gomert is a ****ing idiot. 

Thats my truth. 

Don't forget about how 5G apparently factors into this as well. Somehow.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

My favorite is:  

"I'm not a racist.... there a good black people, and there are nig***s.  I only hate all the nig***s."  

Even better: "There are black n*****s and there are white n*****s..."

I was told that in college by a white girl who I had become friends with and who was coming on to me at a party while we danced. Some hometown friends had come up to visit her one weekend while I was in her dorm room, and I stayed while they talked. She mentioned that a guy had cut her off on the road and while recounting what happened said angrily "Then this n****r cut me off..."---her friends' eyes grew REAL wide lol, and they looked at me. Then she looked up at me and her expression went to "Oh, ****' real quick. She forgot I was in the room (old joke come to life). That's when she uttered the line I wrote up above. Needless to say we didn't remain friends. I don't think she ever apologized.

Edited by Califan007
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Ok fine. Yall choose to believe vaccines dont contain magnets and I choose to believe Gomert is a ****ing idiot. 

Thats my truth. 

I'll meet you halfway: Gohmert is a ****ing idiot magnet.

Honestly...Ghomert is an idiot as well.  He's just an idiot that knows his base is made up of idiots.  Idiotception.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Wasn't Gohmert also the asshole who contracted COVID, kept working and didn't inform him staff (all while not wearing a mask), and then tried to say that he thought he got it from wearing a mask?

**** that was him. Yall might be right for once 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

They've gone from sneering at and dismissing scientists who's conclusions run afoul of their ideology, to being overtly and actively hostile towards them (the number of people on the right wing rags who want to either imprison or execute Fauci is pretty stunning).

The baseless, insidious demonization of Anthony Fauci by right wing politicians, abetted by Fox News and their stupid audience, is astounding to watch.

• Like 5

We KNOW what Gohmert is doing and why he does it.

Why that woman said "I'lll look into it and get back to you" is the problem. Yes, we all know she is being dismissive, but the people Gohmert is signalling sit back and laugh because once again someone made it sound as if it was worth discussing and was too restrained by polite decency to say what needs to be said. (Look, HE is not decent in the slightest by even asking. Quit playing their ****ing game.)

what she should have done and what they should ALL do whenever Gohmert or any of that cabal of idiots plays this game is shut him down. 
say "NO, that would be ridiculous, Mr. Senator, and no reasonble person would believe it. Do you believe this may have happened, Senator? Do you believe BLM and the Park Service can MOVE THE MOON?!"

And then she should roll her eyes and the second he opens his mouth to talk, she should cut him off and ask him if he has anything based on reality to bring to the discussion and see what his dumbass does then.

Let them scream, let him flounder, and call his stupid ass to the carpet. DON'T appease it by pretending it's worth even hearing.

Stop playing the role they set us up to play. 
**** these people means **** THESE PEOPLE. 

**** THEM. **** his office, **** his position, he and they deserve none of the respect of a decent society that they are trying to destroy.

No more decency, no more manners, no more acting like they aren't doing exactly what they are doing. 
Show me ANYBODY in our government with enough guts to start to try and put a stop to this.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

State GOPs Can’t Explain Millions In ‘Trump Victory’ Cash

Months after the Federal Election Commission notified several GOP state parties of major gaps in their 2020 fundraising and spending reports, the committees are correcting their numbers—but they still can’t explain why the discrepancies occurred.

The issue has raised new questions about possible abuse of a longstanding campaign finance loophole that allows wealthy megadonors to cut massive checks. Last year a number of Republican state parties failed to disclose transfers in the hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, of dollars, which violates reporting requirements.

“There are layers of problems here, but the basic question is whether the state parties complied with federal disclosure requirements,” Paul Ryan, vice president of policy and litigation at election reform advocacy group Common Cause, told The Daily Beast.

It appears systemic. The FEC has so far sent notices to 10 of those 46 state parties that failed to report high-dollar same-day transfers from joint fundraising committees and to the RNC. So far, all but one have responded.

But their explanations have been incomplete or nonexistent. For example, the Rhode Island Republican Party seemed only to acknowledge the error occurred but did not address how or why. “The $251,771.78 for the Post General report was missed on the original 30 Day Post General report that was filed so an amended report was filed to include that.” The party later filed another amendment disclosing more than $455,500 in transfers from Trump Victory, but did not offer an explanation in that letter either.

The problem stems from joint fundraising agreements—teams of political committees that join together to increase their party’s fundraising power and reach. The arrangements are legal, but it appears the GOP has used them to secretly pass millions of dollars from Trump Victory to the RNC through apparently oblivious state committees.

Click on the link for the full article

9 hours ago, mistertim said:

Re: Gohmert:

On one hand I have a lot of admiration for a person who can field a question as stupid as what Gohmert asked and answer it without stabbing him in the eyes or screaming at the top of their lungs as they feel the IQ points being sucked out of their brains.

On the other hand, I feel like stupid insane **** like that should also be called out for what it is. I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from saying "Representative Gohmert, you have won the top prize. I have never in my entire decades long career been asked a question as dumb as the one you just asked. How you're able to walk and breathe at the same time is one of the great mysteries of our era."