Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

The centuries long subjugation of 50% of the population ended when women had access to the means to control their reproductive rights. Ever since, men have tried to return to the bad old days. It's really out of control now, and these men and their handmaids are going to learn in November that we're not having it. Coupled with Nazism and Christian Nationalism, we're really seeing what they're doing to try and stuff women back into our subhuman category, just like people of color specifically Black people.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The centuries long subjugation of 50% of the population ended when women had access to the means to control their reproductive rights. Ever since, men have tried to return to the bad old days. It's really out of control now, and these men and their handmaids are going to learn in November that we're not having it. Coupled with Nazism and Christian Nationalism, we're really seeing what they're doing to try and stuff women back into our subhuman category, just like people of color specifically Black people.

What's scary is that there are plenty of women who don't seem to have a problem with going back to the "bad old days." That's something I was not anticipating after the Roe v. Wade overturn. I truly hope you're right about November.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Zoom call with delegates. All in favor of Biden Harris ticket, say aye. Opposed say nay. Over and done. How are Democrats making this so hard?

Fwiw Ohio hasn't enforced that arbitrary rule on the GOP before. They've extended the "deadline" to accomodate them. This is the Ohio GOP trying to win at all costs. 

I'm sure the DNC will make the necessary counter move.

Edited by The Evil Genius
Typos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I say some really dumb stuff on here but at least I’m not Eric Trump levels of dumb. 

Why? That is proven to be Trump not Biden, the person who took the video has already called most of the libs/dems out…and the tweet claiming it was Biden has Been deleted….

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Why? That is proven to be Trump not Biden, the person who took the video has already called most of the libs/dems out…and the tweet claiming it was Biden has Been deleted….

This is a fun post.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Well the tweet claiming it was Biden has not been deleted

not really gonna invest in the other two points given you couldn’t get the simple one right 

Edited by tshile
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

Well the tweet claiming it was Biden has not been deleted

not really gonna invest in the other two points given you couldn’t get the simple one right 

Believe what you want.

3 minutes ago, Sniffler said:

All of those people and not one MAGA hat or Trump sign... Maybe you're believing what you want?

lol dude he’s not having a rally or anything why would anyone be prepared for him to be going by….do you have any evidence it was Biden??? Do u want me to post more crap directly from Alina Hanna posting to social media the same thing?? I’m not even going to waste my time I’m sure you believe inflation was 9 percent when Joe Biden took office or his uncle was eaten by cannibals.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

... I’m sure you believe inflation was 9 percent when Joe Biden took office or his uncle was eaten by cannibals.  

Again, this sounds like you believing what you want.

I don't have any other information, other than what was posted. I just find it odd that people are there that "support Trump" and none of them are clearly indicating their support.

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

lol dude he’s not having a rally or anything why would anyone be prepared for him to be going by….do you have any evidence it was Biden??? Do u want me to post more crap directly from Alina Hanna posting to social media the same thing?? I’m not even going to waste my time I’m sure you believe inflation was 9 percent when Joe Biden took office or his uncle was eaten by cannibals.  

You've been posting a long time with little on the way of rule violations. In this drop in/drive-by you're both gratuitously insulting (rule 5) and provoking (rule 12) in your comments.

I'm not penalizing you for any of it, just alerting you to the matter. You typically post in the stadium without violating rules when you post so do the same in the tailgate.

And join the discussions if you have something worth saying, don't just do very rare antagonistic drive bys. 🙂

• Thanks 1