Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Abbott signs bill banning ‘sexually oriented performances’ in Texas

Texas has become the latest in a growing number of states to pass legislation that LGBTQ rights groups say targets drag shows, banning “sexually oriented performances” that take place in the presence of minors.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) quietly signed the state’s Senate Bill 12 into law June 18. His office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The measure, slated to take effect September 1, prohibits businesses from hosting “sexually oriented” performances in which someone is nude or appeals to the “prurient interest in sex” in the presence of minors. Those who break the law are likely to face hefty fines — up to $10,000 per violation.

Performers face much harsher penalties, and those caught violating the law’s new restrictions on drag shows could be charged with a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a $4,000 fine.

An earlier version of the bill, introduced in March by state Sen. Bryan Hughes (R), sought to explicitly ban certain drag performances, but House and Senate lawmakers in March agreed to remove the direct references to drag, opting instead to expand what the state considers an illegal public performance of “sexual conduct.”

Click on the link for the full article 

Can’t wait for someone to sue so that they enforce this law on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

33865360245_23a98de32d_c.jpg

33480855170_5f602b85ec_c.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Isn’t Ellis the chick who was sucking Rudy’s farts in court? Or did I make that up? I feel like she’s that chick 

I think she's a big DeSantis supporter now so that's probably where the rift is coming from.

Maybe they should take a look at the result of Hitler's quote there.
They gained no future. Their thousand year Reich lasted about 10 yrs.

thse aren't Karens.
these are Nazis.
Line them up and SHOOT THEM.

Because that is exactly what they will do to you.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

House sidesteps vote on Biden impeachment resolution amid GOP infighting https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-impeachment-lauren-boebert-kevin-mccarthy-house-republicans/

Washington — A push by some House Republicans to impeach President Biden has become the latest headache for House Speaker Kevin McCarthy caused by conservative hardliners.

GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado introduced articles of impeachment against Mr. Biden on Tuesday as a privileged resolution, fast-tracking its consideration under House rules by circumventing the normal committee process. The articles focused on the president's handling of the U.S.-Mexico border and immigration. 

On 6/17/2023 at 9:03 PM, Cooked Crack said:

On 6/17/2023 at 9:45 PM, China said:

I hope the first one to have a heat stroke sues.

A preview of things to come:

Worker Dies of Heat Stroke 6 days After Abbott Signs Bill Repealing Heat Protections

Officials say a utility lineman from West Virginia working to restore power in Texas has died.

KLTV reports that the 35-year-old lineman, whose name was not immediately released, was working with Appalachian Power to restore electricity to the Marshall area after last week’s storms.

According to Harrison County Justice of the Peace John Oswalt, the worker’s death has been attributed to heat-related causes.

Oswalt said the man had been working with his crew in the heat on Monday and told the group that he wasn’t feeling well once they returned to their motel.

Austin and Dallas require rest breaks and water for construction workers to protect them against heat illness. The “Death Star” bill will repeal those protections on September 1 because, according to the bill’s sponsors, Texas businesses are unable to deal with a “hodgepodge” of different requirements in different cities.

I realize that the lineman would not have been covered by the specific protections that Abbott’s bill will repeal. He wasn’t covered by the protections issued in Austin or Dallas and the Death Star bill doesn’t become effective until September 1.

But a reasonable legislator or Governor might have said to themselves, “Hey, maybe instead of dragging Austin and Dallas back to the low standards that are killing workers in the rest of the state, we should save lives by bringing the rest of the state up to the standards of Austin and Dallas.”

Click on the link for the full article 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Bang said:

All i hear when i hear that fat lavender blob talk is "So what if it's her birthday? Why don't I get a present too?"

****ing people. 

~Bang

Her kids are already looking at cheap nursing homes 

• Haha 2