Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 7

Riggo-toni

Just looked up the wiki. It was Jaeharys who ordered his children to marry (Aerys the Mad King and his sister Rhaelle) because a woods witch proclaimed their child would be the "prince who was promised" ... which ended up being Rhaegar ... aka Jon's dad. 

Rhaegar was born on the same day his grandfather Aegon V and uncle Prince Duncan (who was eldest but gave up his line of succession to marry a commoner) died while trying to hatch dragon eggs with wildfire. 

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Well at least Bran was warging when they attacked the wall. He can tel everyone to get the hell out of the north.     

Probably fapping away watching Jon and Dany as well.

Why did Rhaegar name two of his sons Aegon? 

They should have picked a different name 

I know Rhaegar was obsessed with the prophecy and the prince that was promised thinking both himself and his son aegon were this at different times. There must be a some significance to that name. He realized Jon may be his last chance at this prophecy which may be why they chose to name him that again 

FWIW, I think Tormund survived. If you look at that scene again, he appears to get to a ledge that is just beyond the piece of the wall that collapses. I think he survives, although I have no idea how he gets back to Winterfell or wherever he's going with the army of the dead between him and there. Plus GoT never has a major character die off-screen.

17 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

FWIW, I think Tormund survived. If you look at that scene again, he appears to get to a ledge that is just beyond the piece of the wall that collapses. I think he survives, although I have no idea how he gets back to Winterfell or wherever he's going with the army of the dead between him and there. Plus GoT never has a major character die off-screen.

Stannis, kind of. 

So before I get into the rest of the episode, I would like to say that Kit Harrington is winning at life.  

He is young, rich, attractive, engaged to a wonderful woman who is smoking hot, and as a side bonus, his job entails pretzeling his naked body around Emilia Clark's naked body.  Which can't be considered a bad day at the office.  He also got to have a steamy scene with whateverhername is who played Melisandra.

Kit is winning life.  

I can just hear the conversation now:

Kit: "Hey Rose, I'm home!" 

Rose: " Hey, how was shooting today?"
Kit: "Well, I got to take off all my clothes and envelop Emelia, who was also naked. It was ..." 

Rose: "Awful and embarrassing, kindof like having sex with your aunt?"

Kit: "That's exactly what I was going to say...."

Rose: "I'm sure." (Gives the stare she gave when Egrit was about to put an arrow through Jon's heart.  

As an interesting factoid, there have been some random pics of Emilia hanging out with Kit and Rose. I know it's acting, I know they are all professionals, but I'm sure there have got to be some interesting conversations along the way.  

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Loved how Arya killed LF without hesitation. And right through his throat silencing him. Just an awesome scene, with all the Starks there, united.

I was hoping that Sansa would have delivered the Ned Stark enumeration of titles and charges and the sentence while LF was trying to beg for his life. Then arya walks up and boom. Would have loved to hear his talking been replaced with gasping/gurgling.

Archived