Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 7

Riggo-toni

Ahhhhh, that was sooo good!  

What happens to Jaime?

Sansa and Arya and Theon and Jon scenes were beautiful.

I knew they were going to have Jon and Dany **** right after the Bran and Sam scene, ha ha ha.

I was so tense up until that Littlefinger scene. wow.

Loved all the mini reunions at King's Landing too.

Kind of worried about the North now though....that army of the dead and the dragon...wow.

Well, we can scratch the theory about Jon dying if he knocks up Dany, life paying for life thing.

I mean, unless it didn't take, or Dany is actually unable to have kids (which would actually be a huge twist, that she is actually legitimately unable to have children and they played it straight the whole time).

Somewhere in Japan Tsukasa Fushimi is probably jacking off furiously to this episode and writing a new anime.

10 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I too thought it was the same dude that played Viserys and will remain convinced until its proven otherwise

Actor's name is Wilf Scolding.  Not the same guy that played viserys.  Very well cast though, looks very similar.

Great episode, but kind of predictable lets face it

The Jamie part confused me.  Didnt she nod to the mountain and doesnt that mean kill him?  And didnt the mountain pull his sword?  Wtf

Then, what was the significance of the rain drop on his sleeve? 

Looks like Cersei is the last bad guy.  Everyone else has joined forces.  And how about Snow errr Sand...errr Egon tappin dat ass?  Kids gonna have a little fetal alcohol syndrome going on

Just now, zoony said:

Great episode, but kind of predictable lets face it

The Jamie part confused me.  Didnt she nod to the mountain and doesnt that mean kill him?  And didnt the mountain pull his sword?  Wtf

Then, what was the significance of the rain drop on his sleeve? 

Looks like Cersei is the last bad guy.  Everyone else has joined forces.  And how about Snow errr Sand...errr Egon tappin dat ass?  Kids gonna have a little fetal alcohol syndrome going on

I think she nodded to let him go.

And that wasn't a rain drop, it was a snow flake. To signal in, you know, that winter is here.

26 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Rhaegar was the heir to the throne, and Danny's oldest brother. The Mad King had three children. Rhaegar, Viserys, and Dany. But she wasn't born yet when he died. 

Jon/Aegon is Rhaegar's only surviving child. So he's the rightful heir to the throne and Dany is his aunt.  

What happened to Rhaegar?  And why didnt viserys have immunity to fire?

BTW, wtf is the story behind the dragon eggs in season 1?  Werent they fossils and a random wedding gift?  From who?

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Rhaegar was killed during the war, Robert's rabellion

Wikipedia dude

Didn't viserys get melting gold poured over his head in season 1?

Just now, tshile said:

Rhaegar was killed during the war or Robert's rabellion

Wikipedia dude

Didn't viserys get melting gold poured over his head in season 1?

Yah but why?  Thought targeryans could take the heeat

Dany later said it proved he wasnt a targaryen.  He got burned and ****

4 minutes ago, zoony said:

BTW, wtf is the story behind the dragon eggs in season 1?  Werent they fossils and a random wedding gift?  From who?

Robert Baratheon killed Rhaegar in the rebellion. I'm not sure why Viserys wasn't immune to fire. Maybe some Targaryens have it and some don't. 

And you're right, the dragon eggs were a gift to Dany on her wedding night. I think Illyrio, the dude who helped arrange the marriage to Drogo provided them. I don't think he expected her to ever get them to hatch. 

Archived