Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 7

Riggo-toni

Just now, tshile said:

Zoony I don't think he burned I think he had his head encased in gold

Oh that ****er burned alright

Anywho, next question, can Bran take people back with him for a peak?  Like, how are they gonna convince Dany that Jon is the rightful heir?

Bron made it clear he has no intention of fighting white walkers, so I think he sticks it out in Kings Landing, perhaps taking over as Commander of the Lannister Army with Jamie now gone. Would set up a pretty kickass fight between him and Jamie in the final season.

Speaking of which, I think you'll see quite a few 1v1 showdowns. Euron vs. Theon. Hound vs. Mountain. Jamie vs. Bron. Maybe Arya has a shot at killing Cersei. And of course the biggun, Jon vs. the Night King.

1 minute ago, zoony said:

Anywho, next question, can Bran take people back with him for a peak?  Like, how are they gonna convince Dany that Jon is the rightful heir?

I don't think he cares about convincing her

Just that Jon needs to know

(Maybe cause Jon about to die)

I don't think Jon will die. I think its clear he will end the series on the Iron Throne, especially after Bran explicitly said so during the big explanation monologue. It just sets up perfectly. **** son becomes exiled Night's Watch becomes Night's Watch Commander, dies and is resurrected, then saves the world and becomes the King, banging his smoking hot aunt in the process.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I don't think Jon will die. I think its clear he will end the series on the Iron Throne, especially after Bran explicitly said so during the big explanation monologue. It just sets up perfectly. **** son becomes exiled Night's Watch becomes Night's Watch Commander, dies and is resurrected, then saves the world and becomes the King, banging his smoking hot aunt in the process.

maybe he impregnated his aunt tonight and that child will rule, answering the questions about the line of succession that Tyron posed

10 minutes ago, zoony said:

Yah but why?  Thought targeryans could take the heeat

Dany later said it proved he wasnt a targaryen.  He got burned and ****

She said it proved he wasn't "a dragon". Which in Targaryen speak, I think means he wasn't worthy. Back then, they were drawing a lot of context from the books. And in the books, many generations of Targaryens exhibited Dany's ability and often one of them would test whether they had the gift or not. I can't remember names, but I do remember one ingesting wildfire and dying horribly. It seems like it may just be a gene that skips a generation, or two. 

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

Zoony I don't think he burned I think he had his head encased in gold

Also dragon breathes blue fire was correct answer which is just lame.

The burning is still what killed Viserys though. Viserys could definitely be burned. Before he died they hinted at it immediately after a scene where Dany was told not to go into a scalding hot bath, or when one of her handmaidens caught her holding the burning hot dragon egg. Like right afterwards, Viserys is taking a bath with that freaky handmaiden, and she burned him with a candle. 

10 minutes ago, zoony said:

They could show Dany the maester's book, detailing the annulment and marriage of Rhaegar and Lyanna. And to tie that into Jon, they could demand Meera's father come to Winterfell and speak the truth on what happened that day. 

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Bron made it clear he has no intention of fighting white walkers, so I think he sticks it out in Kings Landing, perhaps taking over as Commander of the Lannister Army with Jamie now gone. Would set up a pretty kickass fight between him and Jamie in the final season.

Speaking of which, I think you'll see quite a few 1v1 showdowns. Euron vs. Theon. Hound vs. Mountain. Jamie vs. Bron. Maybe Arya has a shot at killing Cersei. And of course the biggun, Jon vs. the Night King.

I just can't see Bronn fighting Jaime. I also can't see him sticking around for a battle he knows he can't win. The only reason he came back to KL is because Jaime promised to pay him, and then promised him a castle. Bronn can't seriously think Cersei would do the same. Dude is gonna bail the first chance he gets. 

1 minute ago, Gamebreaker said:

They could show Dany the maester's book, detailing the annulment and marriage of Rhaegar and Lyanna. And to tie that into Jon, they could demand Meera's father come to Winterfell and speak the truth on what happened that day. 

Ooo I hope so..

I gotta crush on the actress the plays Meera.

:wub:

13 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

my geography always gets twisted on this show, but is Theon and his little crew gonna cross paths with Euron since they going to two different locations?

I took it as Theon and his small band are going to Pike to get Yara back. Euron made it seem like he was going there, but he's really going to Essos. So maybe Theon will get Yara back and won't have to fight Euron until later. 

36 minutes ago, zoony said:

Yah but why?  Thought targeryans could take the heeat

Dany later said it proved he wasnt a targaryen.  He got burned and ****

Targaryens aren't immune to fire. That is something that is uniquely special about Daenerys. 

She commented that Viserys wasn't the last dragon after he was killed

25 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

maybe he impregnated his aunt tonight and that child will rule, answering the questions about the line of succession that Tyron posed

Tyrion was suggesting democracy not another line of heirs   

15 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I took it as Theon and his small band are going to Pike to get Yara back. Euron made it seem like he was going there, but he's really going to Essos. So maybe Theon will get Yara back and won't have to fight Euron until later. 

I think he will find Yara tortured and completely broken reminiscent of Reek so she will perhaps understand his situation a bit and they can go from there 

I believe Aegon V (Maester Aemon's brother) ended up dying in huge fire when he and his son Jaeharys tried to birth a dragon from an egg with wildfire. They both died but there was an heir. I may have the names wrong but something in the recent history happened in that vein. It's been a while since I read the backstory details. One of them, maybe Jaeharys was convinced his son would be the legendary prince that was promised. Although it was his grandson I believe who was (Jon). 

But basically since dragons went extinct 150+ years ago Targaryans have been trying to bring them back and no one could. Until dany. 

29 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

She said it proved he wasn't "a dragon". Which in Targaryen speak, I think means he wasn't worthy. Back then, they were drawing a lot of context from the books. And in the books, many generations of Targaryens exhibited Dany's ability and often one of them would test whether they had the gift or not. I can't remember names, but I do remember one ingesting wildfire and dying horribly. It seems like it may just be a gene that skips a generation, or two. 

But I thought that in the books her being immune to fire was a one-off incident due to all the magic surrounding the dragons the witch, Drogo's body etc. 

targeryens being immune to fire isn't a thing as far as I know 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

But I thought that in the books her being immune to fire was a one-off incident due to all the magic surrounding the dragons the witch, Drogo's body etc. 

targeryens being immune to fire isn't a thing as far as I know 

There are cases where some of them thought they were immune, like the one I mentioned that ingested wildfire. The way the books depicted the pit scene, where Drogon flies off with Dany, I believe there was a part where he was breathing fire at everyone all around and Dany's hair was burned, but not her. I'm probably going to look this up in a wiki now. It's been too long since I read the books and I can't remember everything. 

EDIT: GRRM says she isn't immune to fire in the books. And the one who drank wildfire was Aerion, the Mad King's older brother. He was crazy, and didn't just think he was immune, he thought the wildfire would turn him into the dragon. A whole family of crazies. 

Archived