Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

RonArtest15

I love Astroworld, listened to it for the last week. Still love Birds in the Trap song McKnight also. Travis Scott is definitely one of my favorites, although I’m not a huge drake fan but hi appearance on Sicko mode was dope

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm going to check that out.

Tonight I'm listening to Immortal Technique 3rd World.  I haven't heard it in years and I'm remembering why I loved it so much.  This album channels my anger like nothing else.

Always liked Tech, could only listen to him in doses. He has an amazing ability to tell a story on a track, but he jumps deep in conspiracy theories and I check out most time. His flow and voice kinda annoy me, but I'll forgive many flaws if the lyrics and storytelling is on point.

53 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Always liked Tech, could only listen to him in doses. He has an amazing ability to tell a story on a track, but he jumps deep in conspiracy theories and I check out most time. His flow and voice kinda annoy me, but I'll forgive many flaws if the lyrics and storytelling is on point. 

I like his flow.  It's so clipped and fully enunciated.  And he's so angry.  I don't listen to him that much any more but I still put it on sometimes when I've got to do something hard that I don't want to do.  He's definitely crazy but sometimes I need that Dubya presidency anger and I'm there with him in the forest, knife between my teeth and ready to burn the village down.

55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Someone who probably shouldn't want beef with Em.

I only know him because he tried to throw shade at LeBron years ago (He's a Cleveland dude). Seems basically like a someone that's just a lot of white noise (no pun intended)

does it really count as a diss if you reference the man as the goat multiple times on the track?

credit where credit is due, he had to respond i guess

12 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

does it really count as a diss if you reference the man as the goat multiple times on the track?

credit where credit is due, he had to respond i guess

I dunno, I have no idea what this is about. I mean yeah, he acknowledged Em as a legend, but at the same time he talked about dude's daughter, straight called him a ****, talking about lady time he saw 8 mile was on a treadmill...I mean he almost sounds betrayed.

Sounds like diss criteria to me :kickcan:

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Whatever album had Wild Boy and Invincible was pretty cool. After that, I don't care about MGK and had no idea he was still around

Wait, that was him? So he was that dude who was on stage that one WrestleMania, repping John Cena?

Em is gonna kill this dude ?