Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

RonArtest15

I’ve only listened through once. Struggling to find a song you would throw on when your boys are in the car and everyone knows the lyrics and is into it. 

Greatest lucky you fall and the ringer are candidates but nothing stood out. 

I like kamakazi the chorus sucks. 

I really like the album but usually theres 2 or 3 party songs and I can’t find one I like (yet)

i also listened to half of it on my phone and half in my truck (10 speakers, sub) so I need to listen to the others in the truck...

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, just the first 40 seconds :rofl89:

Just now remembering it was definitely Benzino that mentioned his daughter last time. Not sure what homie was thinking. Hope this is all part of some master plan or it's time to pack it up and wear that one.

Nail in the Coffin is one of my favorite diss tracks, I absolutely hate it was wasted on someone like Benzino

34 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He said that this is going to be the highlight of MGk’s Career and it’s absolutely true.

Dude is done

I had to give you a career to destroy it

that about sums it up

this diss ain't Em's best effort, but it really didn't have to be

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I’ll also add that Kamikaze is probably Em’s 3rd for 4th best album for me.  This is the best Em has been at since the early 2000’s.  There are 2 songs on the whole album that I skip, the D12 apology song and the Venom song.  Whole rest of the the album is fire.

I like the D12 track, wasn't really feeling the Good Guy, Nice Guy tracks. He lost his mind on Lucky You and Not Alike. Royce is one of my favorite rappers, I don't think I've ever heard him get blown out of a track like that

19 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He said that this is going to be the highlight of MGk’s Career and it’s absolutely true.

Dude is done

I think Em is going to slaughter him...then set him up to take over... but he either needs ghost writers, or better beats for many of his tracks. 

I agree with you though. Kelly has a small window to really blow up. If he doesn't... it is a wrap. Pun intended. 

Em is playing out the end like John Elway. Go out on top IMO. Set up the next guy to take the mantle. I just don't think Kelly is THAT guy. 

I give the young man credit for stepping to Em and dropping those verses. 

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

wasn't really feeling the Good Guy, Nice Guy tracks.

Skip both of them every time. 

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Em needs better beats and flows that match them.  Em as a producer is weak af.  Don’t care for the Rick Rubin rock tracks either.  Dude made 99 problems and thought he could just do the same **** over and over.

Umm... Rubin has made a lot of tracks.  They are mostly played out though. 

Nobody can match Em on a flow. He needs better bass drops and hooks sometimes though.  

Oddly... 99 problems was first done as a kind of rock song with Ice T., Much different song...very similar though. 

23 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Umm... Rubin has made a lot of tracks.  They are mostly played out though. 

Nobody can match Em on a flow. He needs better bass drops and hooks sometimes though.  

Oddly... 99 problems was first done as a kind of rock song with Ice T., Much different song...very similar though. 

Flow was a big part of why Em's music went downhill for a while. He started experimenting with different styles and it just didn't work for him IMO. He tightened it up alot on Kamikaze

• Like 1