Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT FROM #REDSKINS PRESIDENT BRUCE ALLEN

TK

19 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

The Wizards are the main reason I'm not freaking out about the Skins.

At one point I loved the Skins but they've just driven all the passion out of me. It's just "whatever" at this point...

The Capitals and Nationals go a long way to help dull the pain as well. 

An intoxicated Scot is far far better than an egotistical Bruce.

I was sure hoping this would somehow come to calmer senses and the focus could once again be on making the Redskins a better franchise.

With Bruce in charge and in Dan's ear, that day will never come.  I have never seen a more self-centered egomaniac than Bruce Allen. Bit by bit, piece by piece, this team will fall apart. You can damn sure bet Cousins will not be here in 2018, you can bet the farm on that!

Someone [ TK, Zoony ] should organize a game 1 perotest where every fan in the stadium wears a shirt calling for Bruce Allen to be fired and Dan to sell the team. At first I was on Dan's side because he vowed never to change the team name or logo, but I'm on board with changing both; the name can be the Bozoskins and the logo can be a pic of Bruce and Dan hugging.

[Comes back to the board after a prolonged absence]

Man, things have been so busy. All but forgotten about football and my beloved 'Skins. I wonder what they've been up to this offseason

[See this]

...Welp, **** this noise. April 5th can't get here soon enough.

6 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Man, things have been so busy. All but forgotten about football and my beloved 'Skins. I wonder what they've been up to this offseason

[See this]

Aw, that's so nice of you. wacha buying me for my B-Day?

In regards to the Redskins constantly trying something different and expecting different results, with there being no stability at all...  this is what I feel.

giphy.gif

I'll never be anything other than a Redskins fan, I'm just not going to have hope that things are going to be different.

23 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

[See this]

What's happening April 5th? And why would April 5th help you forget about the skins FO? ?

2 hours ago, Veretax said:

Is it wrong, that as a Die Hard Redskins Fan, I want to scream to the hill tops that I still am a Redskins fan, I know things are bad, and they have been for what seems like forever, but I still have hope that we can get back to the days of Honor and Glory.  It doesn't matter who is the President, GM, or Coach as far as I'm concerned (or for that matter who owns it), It is about the Pride of our Legacy, and the desire to see us back where the franchise should be one day.

I'm not ready to throw the towel in on this team. Fire Scot, Fire Bruce, Sell the TEam Dan, I'll still be a Redskins Fan.

Because in the end, the Burgundy and Gold will always be my team, unless of course they move it and change the name, at which point, I reserve the right to rethink things, but baring that, I'm diehard. here.

#HTTR Fellow Fans!

The 80s are over, move on and smell the roses. Nothing will change if people keep sending them money to be incompetent and dysfunctional.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

At one point I loved the Skins but they've just driven all the passion out of me. It's just "whatever" at this point...

Not even the best team at Verizon Center.

28 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

My ex wife asked me once why I was a Redskins fan being my sign was a Ram.

I asked her why she was a Cowboys fan, being she wwas a big woman I figured her to be a Giants fan.

I DID say ex, right? :)

I'm a sagg, must be destiny. Or a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty...

What wasn't said in this press release tells more than was said. Not a single word of thanks. That means Bruce Allen despises Scot, and based on what we've heard from others so far, that says a lot more about Allen than anyone else. 

Allen lied to our faces when asked about this situation a week ago. He thinks we are idiots. I guess time will tell if we are.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I'm in the same boat.  I still love football but my passion for the Redskins significantly declined after we ruined our chance with RGIII.  That and Capgate basically killed any faith in the fairness and worthiness of the NFL.  I'll still try and watch as many of the Redskins games as I can, but I doubt I'll ever be half as passionate about the team as I was five or six years ago.

The Wizards and Nats are worth following.  I enjoy my fandom for those teams.  They've really filled the void for me so that not caring that much about the Redskins hasn't been a big loss.

Bruce Allen, you are a snivelling little ****. You make Dan Snyder look like a stand up guy.

I don't give two ****s about your legacy - your father would take you out back for a hiding if he were still here. He was our HC when I became a fan, and it's a sickening irony that his son is pushing so many longtime fans like me to the point of abandoning this team.

**** you and **** your fragile ego. If you cared one bit for this team and it's fans you would have worked with Scot McCloughan, not against him. You're are a small-minded ****, a bollocks, a complete wanker. Get lost you stooge! You sicken me with your ineptitude.

Sincerely,

Darrell, a fan for 44 years

It's really hard to throw down a judgement. On the one hand, this is typical from the front office and I thought it was really strange Cooley came out on Redskins radio wondering about Scot and his drinking and not much was heard out of Redskins park about it. Then on the other hand, someone that has had alcohol troubles in the past that got him into trouble at his two previous jobs but claims he doesn't have a problem and can still drink. That's classic addict talk right there. We have no idea what really went on. Did the skins offer help numerous times and he declined? Are they just trying to get rid of him? Did Scot choose to go? 

Sad part is this type of nonsense just surrounds this franchise, it was way too quiet for two years you just knew the wheels were going to come off. Well, for me all is not lost. Sign Cousins to a long term deal, get Pryor, address our needs with the draft and the rest of free agency and I'll be hoping for the best come late July. Cousins needs a deal or to be traded though, him playing on a one year deal is silly. At least the other 3 teams in this city are doing well, it sure has helped take the edge off the last several years. It would be nice to know what happened here though, have a feeling there's fault to go around on all sides.

Archived