Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT FROM #REDSKINS PRESIDENT BRUCE ALLEN

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

March 9, 2017

STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT BRUCE ALLEN

"The Washington Redskins have released Scot McCloughan from the organization effective immediately. We wish him success in his future endeavors. The team will have no further comment on his departure. The organization remains confident in our personnel department as we execute our free agency plans as well as prepare for the upcoming NFL Draft."

Is it wrong, that as a Die Hard Redskins Fan, I want to scream to the hill tops that I still am a Redskins fan, I know things are bad, and they have been for what seems like forever, but I still have hope that we can get back to the days of Honor and Glory.  It doesn't matter who is the President, GM, or Coach as far as I'm concerned (or for that matter who owns it), It is about the Pride of our Legacy, and the desire to see us back where the franchise should be one day.

I'm not ready to throw the towel in on this team. Fire Scot, Fire Bruce, Sell the TEam Dan, I'll still be a Redskins Fan.

Because in the end, the Burgundy and Gold will always be my team, unless of course they move it and change the name, at which point, I reserve the right to rethink things, but baring that, I'm diehard. here.

#HTTR Fellow Fans!

I gotta tell ya after 20+ years of ineptitude we had two pretty stable and improving seasons (team quality and talent-wise). For that briefest of moments it was as if the team was being run by grown-ups. And now, suddenly, it appears as though the Skins decided, "Ahhh... nope, that's not us", and went back to their previous modus operandi.  I'm about done with this team.

I really don't know what to say Bruce is a complete tool.

This team hasn't been a team since Snyder took over and it will never be a team with him as the owner.

We can say **** you Bruce all we want.

Snyder is the one that's controlling that puppet.

So in other words **** you Snyder you're a bum.

12 minutes ago, Veretax said:

Is it wrong, that as a Die Hard Redskins Fan, I want to scream to the hill tops that I still am a Redskins fan, I know things are bad, and they have been for what seems like forever, but I still have hope that we can get back to the days of Honor and Glory.  It doesn't matter who is the President, GM, or Coach as far as I'm concerned (or for that matter who owns it), It is about the Pride of our Legacy, and the desire to see us back where the franchise should be one day.

I'm not ready to throw the towel in on this team. Fire Scot, Fire Bruce, Sell the TEam Dan, I'll still be a Redskins Fan.

Because in the end, the Burgundy and Gold will always be my team, unless of course they move it and change the name, at which point, I reserve the right to rethink things, but baring that, I'm diehard. here.

#HTTR Fellow Fans!

This was his first draft:

In my continuing effort to destroy every last shred of hope in our fans, I'm going to let our franchise QB walk, and get rid of the only skilled talent evaluator on staff...

ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE

Grrrr.....so ummm can ummmm Zombie eat this guys brains? Zombie probably go hungry because Zombie is pretty sure Bruce Allen have no brains... worth try though. Zombie try to eat Danny Boy brains once. Not end well. He chop down trees and one of them fall on Zombie.... this many years ago. Take long time to dig out.

Zombie so sad right now.  Undeath sometimes seem not worth it.

I honestly don't care if Garcon or Jackson stayed.   They were stop gap fillers for talent we failed to develop for more than a decade as far as I'm concerned.

I won't be happy if Kirk is gone, but if we have to start over, I'd rather it be now, then wait another year.

Archived