Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Go ahead and interview and then fire Mueller right after the interview.   Fire!  Fire! Fire!   Then watch a Democratic tidal wave in the fall elections.  Then watch hearings in 2019 that will expose your treasonous dealings with Russia.

Your years of money laundering for the Russia. The other dirt that Russia has on you, that you don't want out.  Finally, your obsession of having a Trump property in Russia. Knowing nothing can be built in Russia with out Uncle Puti's approval; you don't say or do anything really critical of him.

This book:

Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump

provides some insights into the Trump-Russia thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Y'know, back when we first started hearing about Trump campaign people meeting with the Russian ambassador, I remember a parade of prominent Republicans trying to defend Trump by saying "Hey, I met the Russian ambassador myself.  At the GOP convention."  

And I was stunned that the Russian ambassador was even allowed into the GOP convention, let alone the large unmber of Republicans who would attempt to defend Trump by admitting that they met with him, too.  

Now, it's more like "how long will it take for people to notice the comraderie (get it?  Comrade-ery?) between The Party of Reagan and The Party of Putin?"  Are there more links between the GOP and Russia than there are between the GOP and Fox News?  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mistertim said:

I wonder if Trump will ever get to the point where he'll try to float to his staff whether or not he can order an assassination of someone, especially if the Dems take the House.

He could just call Putin. Pretty sure Putin would love to kill some American politicians.

11 hours ago, mistertim said:

I wonder if Trump will ever get to the point where he'll try to float to his staff whether or not he can order an assassination of someone, especially if the Dems take the House.

A dollar says he already has.

There is no depth to which he won't stoop, and there is no depravity that he does not think he's entitled to.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Springfield said:

So the dots are connected.  There’s the collusion.  The DNC hacker was a Russian and they had direct contact with the Trump campaign.

Done.  Impeach this fool.

I guess the question is whether or not they knew it was a Russian operative or if they were just taking anything they could get from anywhere.

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I guess the question is whether or not they knew it was a Russian operative or if they were just taking anything they could get from anywhere.

Honestly I bet this was the case. But I dont understand why it would matter. Stolen **** is stolen **** rather you knew it or not. 

I may be over simplifying though. 

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, I don’t think it matters.  They knew it was stolen and they knew Guccifer 2.0 wasn’t American.  Just so happens now that he was a Russian intelligence officer who happen to have a VPN snafu one time.

I doubt Putin cares either.  At this point, he looks like he has so much control over the western world that it doesn’t matter how obvious it was that Trump got skinny about his political opponents from a foreign land.  Putin has the advantage either way.

It shouldn't matter if it was Russians or not if they knew the help was foreign.  That's the law on it.  That being said, I think it will matter, politically.  And unless Mueller is willing to actually indict the President and try him while he's sitting, something that hasn't been tested and would undoubtedly go to SCOTUS, the politics will matter, at least with regards to Trump.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

It shouldn't matter if it was Russians or not if they knew the help was foreign.  That's the law on it.  That being said, I think it will matter, politically.  And unless Mueller is willing to actually indict the President and try him while he's sitting, something that hasn't been tested and would undoubtedly go to SCOTUS, the politics will matter, at least with regards to Trump.

That's a good point. As long as they knew it was from a foreign entity then it's knowingly breaking the law. But they'll just scream that they didn't know that the person was Russian so it wasn't collusion with Russia. And Fox will take it and run with it blaring "NO RUSSIA COLLUSION FOUND!" after they were literally found to have broken laws.

• Like 1