Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

That story about Mikhail Lesin always stunk to high heaven, and it confused me that so little was made of it..The people who decided that it was even plausible that he fell down repeatedly and killed himself that way need to be looked at. When I started hearing people asking when will Putin do what he's done around the world in the US last week, I was like.. did people forget about that guy (?). There was another Russian who died on election day at the Russian consulate in NYC,...they said he fell from a roof, then they said he had a heart attack, then they said it was something else. I think it received a little attention, but mostly the same kind of deal. Completely suspicious, but meh, he was Russian so let's not look too deep into it. That probably had something to do with where it happened though, not sure if the US has any authority inside the consulate. I feel like I'm forgetting another one. 

• Like 7

Have to say I'm rather conflicted on the whole "expelling diplomats" thing. 

Among other things, I wonder if we're actually expelling the right ones. 

I figure that we've got some notion which ones are the spies. But, even if we absolutely knew which ones were spies, then we absolutely wouldn't want to reveal that we know. 

Worth noting tonight, of all nights, that there is no such thing as former Russian intelligence officer.

You're either an active agent, or you're dead.

Or you're like one of a handful that is super well protected by some NATO nation.  Person A above, however, does not sound like someone under witness protection by a NATO country, seeing as schmucks like Manafort and Gates knew they were GRU.  You don't advertise that if you're trying to avoid getting a polonium infused soup.

• Thanks 1