Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Can someone tell me why Roger Stone looks like that and blinks so much. Does he have some kind of condition? Or is it all of the nose sugar? Something about him just looks ****ed up and it bothers me that I cant figure it out. 

He reminds me of the "special" bird on Looney Tunes.  

*this guy

Image result for Looney Tunes retarded bird

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Can someone tell me why Roger Stone looks like that and blinks so much. Does he have some kind of condition? Or is it all of the nose sugar? Something about him just looks ****ed up and it bothers me that I cant figure it out. 

He reminds me of the "special" bird on Looney Tunes.  

*this guy

170522193607-roger-stone-florida-exlarge

freaks_7.jpg

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stone might also be brain-addled from STDs picked up during the course of his secret life as a swinger in the DC area.

stone_star_cover.gif?click

stone_enquirer_inside.gif?click

stone.jpg

NY+Gay+Parade.jpgC6JvyPiUoAAC6NF.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Unless you represent a family-values candidate. As Stone did. Or unless you hypocritically take down a political opponent for essentially the same thing you are doing.  As Stone did.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/trump-adviser-roger-stone-giant-anthropomorphic-dick/

Edited by Dan T.

Not implementing dmarc for domains linked to the president is unacceptable. 

Not doing it after directive to do so in 90 days (basically someone catching you not doing your job then giving you 3 months to do it) is even more unacceptable. 

Implementing dmarc is trivial. It takes less than 2 hours to research, set up, and test. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That’s different than what I said, albeit semantics.

That is ultimately my point.

Also Mueller wants to talk to Trump as well.

But I thought one of the categories was “you are being investigated for a crime “?

im honestly not trying to be difficult. I’m quite clueless on this stuff 

49 minutes ago, tshile said:

But I thought one of the categories was “you are being investigated for a crime “?

im honestly not trying to be difficult. I’m quite clueless on this stuff 

I was being lazy.

Mueller said he is not currently the "target" of any criminal investigation. That is what I meant by Mueller not explicitly saying "Donald Trump, we are investigating your criminal acts."

That doesn't mean they aren't investigating him, nor should Mueller say anything along those lines considering he still wants to interview him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just because we aren't hearing anything beyond the indictments so far, doesn't mean that nothing is going to happen. 

Gates flipped. I hope like hell he isn't assassinated before he can spill everything he knows and can testify. Same with Flynn and Papadopoulos, and whoever else they have on deck.

To think otherwise is Republican pipedream.