Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

The little guy should be in jail right now.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/carter-page-testimony-russia-trip/index.html

Former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page privately testified Thursday that he mentioned to Jeff Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign — as new questions emerge about the attorney general's comments to Congress about Russia and the Trump campaign.

During more than six hours of closed-door testimony, Page said that he informed Sessions about his coming July 2016 trip to Russia, which Page told CNN was unconnected to his campaign role. Page described the conversation to CNN after he finished talking to the House intelligence committee.
Sessions' discussion with Page will fuel further scrutiny about what the attorney general knew about connections between the Trump campaign and Russia — and communications about Russia that he did not disclose despite a persistent line of questioning in three separate hearings this year.
Page's testimony was one of the more highly anticipated events in the congressional Russia investigations, given the scrutiny he's faced because of his connections to Russia and his visible role pushing back about his Russia ties in nationally televised interviews.

• Like 1

A restaurant in DC is serving the "Moscow Mueller" for $5 every time Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller indicts an associate of Donald Trump.  BirdDC near Logan Circle renamed its version of the Moscow Mule "Moscow Mueller," and added the hashtag #muellertime.

814L0uNcB8L._SY355_.jpg

In August, the bar announced that its Happy Hour drinks would be $4 any time Trump fires a White House official.

May we all get drunk on Moscow Muellers!

https://www.thebirddc.com/

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ok. Those three dudes need to be gone.

Lol.  They are from the three of the safest GOP districts in the nation. 

And one of them might be the single stupidest person in Congress - Rep. Louis Gohmert.  His constitutents in legendarily racist Tyler Texas just love him.   

• Like 2

Count me as one that hopes the Democratic party does not become a party of the far left whose primary objective is to rile up and excite its base in order to win elections.

Count me as one that hopes that the Democratic party does not become the far left mirror of the current Republican party.

Some thing have to be more important than winning elections (like truth and honesty and right vs. wrong, good vs. bad).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

From the "3 in GOP trying to oust Mueller" article:

Representatives Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs and Louis Gohmert accused Mueller of a conflict of interest because he was director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation when former President Barack Obama’s administration approved an agreement allowing a Russian company to buy a Canadian company that owned 20 percent of U.S. uranium supplies.

I'm trying to understand why this supposedly is a conflict of interest?

I mean, the U1 deal would likely be outside the scope of Mueller's investigation seeing as the document re:scope specifically mentioned the Trump campaign, not the Clinton campaign, so its not like he can be involved in it anyway, but even so he didn't sit on CFIUS nor did anyone from the FBI.

And of course this further raises the question of what precisely is it about U1 that is improper that could in any fashion lead to 

You know what?

**** it.

I ain't analyzing that anymore because I know its nonsensical bull from those 3 anyway.  They want an excuse to go after Mueller, and even though this one makes no sense they're trying it anyway because they and their voters are morons.

• Like 2