Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Whats crazy to me that the media has ignored is that Guccifer was created the same day as that Trump tower meeting. I mean, we got the guy who said he hacked the stuff and gave it to wiki leaks, being created hours after the meeting in which Trumps son and officials meet with Russian plants to talk about "abortion". Where Don Jr. lied about the meeting, got so nervous that he admitted to it, then we find out it was actually his pop - The President - that sent out the initial lie. 

I mean what the ****? That sounds like im a conspiracy nut but it all actually happened and is provable. How sway? Tell me how. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Significant.  If true, means higher ups and probably Trump (directly or indirectly) knew of trip and at least tacitly approved it.

If false, Gordon then helped it along.

Either way Gordon knew of trip beforehand, that alone is a significant admission.

Also worth noting, from what I've seen of Page's testimony, it appears that Gordon might he telling the truth, at least regarding Page going to higher ups.

The puzzle pieces are all falling into place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Reading through this now, the reveals about Page notifying Hope Hicks (Trump's alleged pillow pal and direct intermediary) about going to Moscow are especially interesting given the fact that Mueller is scheduled to interview Hope after they come back from Asia. Page is not just a perjury machine for himself, but anyone else he can trip up who either already has interviewed with Mueller or soon will be. Setting the stage for more people to be flipped... 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Reading through this now, the reveals about Page notifying Hope Hicks (Trump's alleged pillow pal and direct intermediary) about going to Moscow are especially interesting given the fact that Mueller is scheduled to interview Hope after they come back from Asia. Page is not just a perjury machine for himself, but anyone else he can trip up who either already has interviewed with Mueller or soon will be. Setting the stage for more people to be flipped... 

Oh yea. Page is totally the guy they want talking and he is super willing. Honestly he seems like a blissful idiot. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh yea. Page is totally the guy they want talking and he is super willing. Honestly he seems like a blissful idiot. 

And ALL of that trstimony was without an attorney. Maybe that was tactical so when he gets hit with perjury charges he can say he didn’t have adequate representation.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Yup, apparently he's been interviewed by the FBI at least 5 or 6 times and possible by another agency as well. This guy is like a field of landmines on top of roaming roombas for the trump administration. Oh lord he's putting Sessions in a very bad position with his testimony.

73/ BOMBSHELL #3: Jeff Sessions organized the June 2016 Capitol Hill Club NatSec meeting, and let the WH lie that no such meeting occurred.
74/ This is *another* critical lie on Russia by Sessions, especially as—at the dinner *he set up*—he was seated next to George Papadopoulos.
75/ The meeting wasn't short (two hours long), and Sessions used J.D. Gordon—who "may have had a Trump email address"—to set it all up.
76/ Page admits he discussed his upcoming (we now know Kremlin-orchestrated) Moscow trip with the AG at the unreported June '16 NatSec meet.
77/ Process it: the *first time* Page ever meets Sen. Jeff Sessions, the *first thing* he tells him is, "I'm about to go to Moscow." Jesus.

79/ BOMBSHELL #4: Page gives the first ever confirmation, it appears, that Jeff SESSIONS received Papadopoulos emails about Kremlin meeting.
Edited by Fresh8686

So Page snitched on Gorden, who went to the news and snitched on Trump and his officials. A group of untrustworthy liars turning on one another to save their own asses. Who woulda thunk it. 

The GOP is hating this ****. They get to pretend like its not happening right now cause more people where murdered. But thats only going to last so long. Probably the end of the week.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

How is that different than the GOP agenda  of racial disenfranchisement? At least if I’m going to limit the vote it’s based on intelligence.

why do you let him play you like this?   I would think by know you would understand his game.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bang said:

I think if i saw Page standing by himself i'd move away so as to not get hit by a stray.

If you are riding anywhere with Page, let him get in and start the car while you wait at a safe distance.

~Bang

See, if he had any honor, he'd call them and ask them which corner they want him to stand on. :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Here's my take, Page, Manafort, whoever, have been told that whatever happens Papa Smurf is gonna make it rain pardons, so they just don't give one large ****. Interview me, indict me, don't matter don't care 'cuz the fix is in.

Morons

Excuse me, according to Rex, ****ING morons!

What does the * do to contractors after the work has been done??

16 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Here's my take, Page, Manafort, whoever, have been told that whatever happens Papa Smurf is gonna make it rain pardons, so they just don't give one large ****. Interview me, indict me, don't matter don't care 'cuz the fix is in.

Morons

Excuse me, according to Rex, ****ING morons!

What does the * do to contractors after the work has been done??

the problem is that a lot of these crimes are in the state where Trump cant pardon. Manafort and Gates are in NY state which has a democratic governor.