Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Trump bends over backwards for Putin to the point that he supports and vouches for him over the work and assessments of his own countries agencies. Two conclusions;

1. He's a piece of **** exhibiting treasonous behavior

2 Russia 100% has seriously damaging information on him. We're talking about the kind of information that makes the sitting US President kiss the ass of a KGB officer over his own intelligence agencies. 

• Like 4

Well I was skeptical of Pompeo at the beginning. I posted right after the election that of the supposed "good picks" among the cabinet, kelly would align with trump politically, mcmasters may support things that will cause consternation with  dems, mattis was the real deal and safe, and pompeo and tillerson were up in the hair trumpkin world wise but competent for sure, tho i prepared for them to go bad.

i figured pompeo, like sessions, would be feeding don and working from the inside all along on the premise that if you're an autocrat you want to put your most loyal henchmen in those positions---flynn dia, pompeo cia, sessions doj---that should have been half the takeover of the democracy right there barring don & co's incompetence. 

so pompeo kept me guessing all this time, but still leaning towards a negative, and this looks like he might be keeping at least one foot in the decent human camp. good for him. i also figured that if he ahdn't jumped totally on the trump train, that being made to talk to that conspiracy nut probably cost don a lot with pompeo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I don't see it as that. Putin is just playing him.

It's smart not to believe a thing that comes out of Putin's mouth.

Then again, it's smart not to believe a thing that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I don't see it as that. Putin is just playing him.

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if Putin's "denial denial" was a lie. 

But Jesus H. Gibbs, (to continue your theme) what does THAT say about the state of our nation?

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Trump bends over backwards for Putin to the point that he supports and vouches for him over the work and assessments of his own countries agencies.

Trump isn't defending Putin. 

Trump is defending Trump. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This is what we’re dealing with. Everyone wants to talk about the high mindedness of the GOP electorate, this is much closer to what I see on a daily basis.

>>>

Trump and Russia: 'If he had to cheat to get in, I'm OK with that'

<<<

If it was the other way around and Hillary cheated, would he say the same thing?

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

>>>

Trump and Russia: 'If he had to cheat to get in, I'm OK with that'

<<<

If it was the other way around and Hillary cheated, would he say the same thing?

I had this conversation earlier with my brothers. Doesn’t matter if he cheated, every country interferes in our elections what difference does it make if Russia did? They had no impact on the outcome anyway. He is making America great and even if he got help from Russia it’s better than having Hilary. Toughen up buttercup. Been following the Mueller probe closely and there is nothing there. It’s a waste of taxpayer money because snowflake liberals are mad they lost. 

Also Fox News crushes in the ratings and it’s because they are the only ones that report the news fair and not made up liberal stories. 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I had this conversation earlier with my brothers. Doesn’t matter if he cheated, every country interferes in our elections what difference does it make if Russia did? They had no impact on the outcome anyway. He is making America great and even if he got help from Russia it’s better than having Hilary. Toughen up buttercup. Been following the Mueller probe closely and there is nothing there. It’s a waste of taxpayer money because snowflake liberals are mad they lost. 

Also Fox News crushes in the ratings and it’s because they are the only ones that report the news fair and not made up liberal stories. 

And thry legit mean every damned word.

• Like 1