Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

More Russian games....probably not your flavor though.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/359723-facebook-twitter-google-will-provide-info-on-anti-fossil-fuel

© Getty Images

Social media giants Facebook and Twitter along with Google have told Congress they would provide information on Russian purchases of "anti-fossil fuels" advertisements over fears that Russia may have also interfered in American energy markets.

• Thanks 1

I remember months ago Woolsey being on cnn and very cautiously---as in very clearly gauging how he worded things and resisting prompting to go father---talking about this, and how bizarre an incident it was to him, and even while being careful he basically said it was indeed talk about a plan to kidnap said person as described---trying to remember, and i think at that interview he had said he just thought the thing to do was excuse himself and that he couldn't believe they were actually serious about it or that anything would really come of it but also couldn't believe the topic was even being discussed and it seemed seriously enough...i think in the moment his brain was looking for explanations that made sense to him and the most obvious one was just too out there to take in at the time