Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

This is really dumb Watergate. If Trump actually knew how to use computers I'm sure they would have had him dead to rights a long time ago.

Just now, zoony said:

Someone tell me about Glenn Greenwald.  Grade A attention whoring douchenozzle, or no?

Seems more like a puppet these days. Doochnozzle even.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

This is really dumb Watergate. If Trump actually knew how to use computers I'm sure they would have had him dead to rights a long time ago.

We're talking about an "inner circle" where Junior actually proposed establishing "covert communications" with Russia, that consisted of having the President's son walk in to the Russian embassy whenever they wanted to do something sneaky.  

Did we know that before the election?  

Edited by Larry

It seems like we are being set up for this eventual news:

We will find out later that Trump campaign was informed by Russian intel that Wikileaks will be the medium of Clinton-info distribution.  

So these morons would have known all along what Russia was doing through Wikileaks and will have participated in it knowingly.

It's almost like he knows his Daddy can pardon him.  I see all of this ending with Trump pardoning all of the big dogs involved in exchange for him resigning.  Hopefully that is what happens because I think that would be about the only way Trump being gone could happen without bloodshed in our country.  Too many crazies.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It's almost like he knows his Daddy can pardon him.  I see all of this ending with Trump pardoning all of the big dogs involved in exchange for him resigning.  Hopefully that is what happens because I think that would be about the only way Trump being gone could happen without bloodshed in our country.  Too many crazies.

I have a theory that this is why Mueller hasnt moved on some of the obvious people yet.

He will dangle the state laws carrot over them to force them to go against Pumpkin King since he cannot pardon anyone there. Especially in a state like New York with a Democratic governor.